Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Evaii said:
I'm in the same situation with you.
AOR received Aug 19, 2016, no more updates so far.
I sent them an email asking for my application status on Oct 24, no reply yet.
If possible, Can anyone please tell what are the different stage we have until Nomination as mine is with processing officer now, hence wanted to know where my application stands exactly.

Thanks

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
amhbala said:
If possible, Can anyone please tell what are the different stage we have until Nomination as mine is with processing officer now, hence wanted to know where my application stands exactly.

Thanks
1st: PT of Interest
2nd: You send all your documents
3rd: You get AOR (If all the documents requested... are complete and there are not missing docs...)
4th: Then your application will be sent for evaluation (This will take long, long time... be patient...)
5th: Once the officer will take your application for evaluation, they will inform you via email (you can get an email, as well as not getting anything)
6th: Then will come the "Decision Phase" step... if ALL your documents are OK, you will get your Nomination directly... otherwise the officer will request you additional documents, proof, etc... you may receive a call or an email requesting the same...
7th: Once nominated, you will get 600 points to your CIC profile... then you wait for the next draw for ITA

I hope I have not missed something... correct me if so... ;)

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
morice said:
1st: PT of Interest
2nd: You send all your documents
3rd: You get AOR (If all the documents requested... are complete and there are not missing docs...)
4th: Then your application will be sent for evaluation (This will take long, long time... be patient...)
5th: Once the officer will take your application for evaluation, they will inform you via email (you can get an email, as well as not getting anything)
6th: Then will come to the "Decision Phase" step... if ALL your documents are OK, you will get your Nomination directly... otherwise the officer will request you additional documents, proof, etc... you may receive a call or an email requesting the same...
7th: Once nominated, you will get 600 points to your CIC profile... then you wait for the next draw for ITA

I hope I have not missed something... correct me if so... ;)
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I saw some OINP reply in the forum saying that 'the application being assessed with Processing Officer/Senior Processing Officer/Investigative Analyst'.In the process wise, i can see only two steps after AOR such as Evaluation of application -> Decision Phase.

jasonspeaks

May 2, 2016
Hi folks,

Does an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca (with the signed form and supporting docs attached) suffice for change in personal information (left a job)... with no impact on the scores / CRS etc?

TIA,

ubv

Nov 2, 2016
arielnana said:
Congra...

Did you ride a rocket? Why are you so fast..Do you have an expiring WP?
Well..my WP expired on aug 8th this year, however, my WP renewal application at approved sometime in September. Not sure if the WP status was a factor in this decision

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
ubv said:
Well..my WP expired on aug 8th this year, however, my WP renewal application at approved sometime in September. Not sure if the WP status was a factor in this decision
It looks you were applying under CEC as well, can you share how did you extend your WP, as my WP is expiring I am worried about this. Do I have to ask my employer for any letters regarding my job?

Thx.

EdBell

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
amhbala said:
Hi,

I am trying to reach OINP office via phone. But I couldn't talk to the operator after giving 1 and 0 as its asking to provide 10 digit number of intended person. Can anyone please tell that how to talk to the operator. Also if we go to the office directly(am in toronto), is it possible to reach them to get the status of our application.

Thanks
Did you had any luck reaching OINP?

savco2000

Aug 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I just received the following email about 45 minutes ago:

Dear XXXXXX;

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

· Copies of pay stubs, and bank statements from a financial institution for a 12 month period showing payroll deposits.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.

Thank You for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
My application was received by OINP on March 23rd.

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
savco2000 said:
Hello everyone,

I just received the following email about 45 minutes ago:

My application was received by OINP on March 23rd.

I also receive the mail, only required 6 months bank statement and WES(already sent 2 weeks ago) .

My timeline
Fsw Outland
First rec: 12 Nov (passport page missed)
Second rec: 22 Mar
AOR: 24 Aug
Add doc: 5 Nov