+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application rejected

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
"I have given an asset statement" - This might not be the right way to show proof of funds.
I am a FSW applicant but am sure it works for other programs as well:
- Assets(property/jewellery etc) are not considered as valid statement proof.
- The required amount should be available to you either as cash or Fixed deposits (if in India) at all point of time until you land in Canada.
Might want to talk to your consultant or search in the forum on how to showcase proof of funds.
Yeah that seems correct. I will use it next time. Thank you for the info..

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Do you know any date? like in 3 or 4 days?
Yes.. he missed it. The values he entered may be not correct. I contacted him and he said he'll create a new profile by monday. If I create one, will it be a problem?
By Monday? :D What if a draw happens today? It hardly takes 10 minutes to create a new profile and your "agent" sounds supremely incompetent, already lost you a golden chance by making stupid mistakes.

A new invite is not guaranteed because nobody knows what the scores will be or when the draw will happen. They have already given out a lot of Tech invites which I think they did because they launched EOI system for their non EE streams which was not ready until recently.

Don't rely on any agent, who knows what new mistakes they will make the next time, do everything yourself.

Reactions: mrsamcan

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
By Monday? :D What if a draw happens today? It hardly takes 10 minutes to create a new profile and your "agent" sounds supremely incompetent, already lost you a golden chance by making stupid mistakes.

A new invite is not guaranteed because nobody knows what the scores will be or when the draw will happen. They have already given out a lot of Tech invites which I think they did because they launched EOI system for their non EE streams which was not ready until recently.

Don't rely on any agent, who knows what new mistakes they will make the next time, do everything yourself.
Sure, I'll try to do it myself. Thanks for the info :)

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Do you know any date? like in 3 or 4 days?
Yes.. he missed it. The values he entered may be not correct. I contacted him and he said he'll create a new profile by monday. If I create one, will it be a problem?
@Shreen556 OiNP is not difficult. It is straightforward application and many did it without need of an agent. He had to just refer the checklist properly. He jeopardized your rare opportunity for PR due to his Incompetence. I suggest you change agent.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hi guys,
My brother got NOI from Ontario and needs to submit the documents but to prove my residency in Canada, I don’t have any job, lease agreement or utility bill in my name, as I recently moved back to Canada and have been staying with a relative. My bank statement hasn’t arrived by mail yet but I have eStatements and a bank letter stating my address and other details of my bank account.

He has just a few days left to respond to the NOI. I have provided him the followings documents:
PR card
Birth certificate
Ontario temporary health card that they issued just today.
Driving license (issued 10 months ago)
My cellphone contract stating my address
Has anyone else gone through PNP with only bank statements as proof of residency?
please reply. That would be very kind of you.
Thank

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
That was unfortunate. Are you April 13 NOI? Are you not in any whatsapp groups? Did someone verify your submission?

Same profile will get NOI again? Confirm if new profile needs to be created. @seadrag0n what do you think?
Hello, Is there any whatsapp groups that I can join to get more info on OINP application submission? Thanks in advance.

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
"I have given an asset statement" - This might not be the right way to show proof of funds.
I am a FSW applicant but am sure it works for other programs as well:
- Assets(property/jewellery etc) are not considered as valid statement proof.
- The required amount should be available to you either as cash or Fixed deposits (if in India) at all point of time until you land in Canada.
Might want to talk to your consultant or search in the forum on how to showcase proof of funds.
Thank you for the info. I will show Fixed deposits to show proof of funds this time.

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
@Shreen556 OiNP is not difficult. It is straightforward application and many did it without need of an agent. He had to just refer the checklist properly. He jeopardized your rare opportunity for PR due to his Incompetence. I suggest you change agent.
Hello, Can I know when should I ask WES to send a copy of my ECA report to OINP? Is it before submitting the application?
And in the WES portal I suppose we should click on "order Duplicate IRCC" option?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Thank you for the info. I will show Fixed deposits to show proof of funds this time.
Did you get the nomination again or are you still waiting? As for ECA, you need to pay to send the report to OINP.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Can I know when should I ask WES to send a copy of my ECA report to OINP? Is it before submitting the application?
And in the WES portal I suppose we should click on "order Duplicate IRCC" option?
You should request WES to share ECA report to OINP as soon as you start your application since it might take some time for them to accomplish the request. When you submit your application, remember to include both ECA report and other documents (IELTS report, proof of fund, passport, photo, Letter of Explanation, etc...) since OINP will check for completeness first.

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
You should request WES to share ECA report to OINP as soon as you start your application since it might take some time for them to accomplish the request. When you submit your application, remember to include both ECA report and other documents (IELTS report, proof of fund, passport, photo, Letter of Explanation, etc...) since OINP will check for completeness first.
Sure, Thank you :)

sshalaby86

Nov 3, 2021
Yes, I got a nomination. Yeah need to pay for the ECA report. Did you get your ECA through WES?
I’m on the same step with you and did already ECA duplicate but the questions are
Does OINP requires only electronic report for ECA or they need to receive hardcopy report ?

second how to assure that OINP already received my ECA report and make sure that they are OK with it to avoid marking my application as incomplete again ?!