+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application rejected

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
I’m on the same step with you and did already ECA duplicate but the questions are
Does OINP requires only electronic report for ECA or they need to receive hardcopy report ?

second how to assure that OINP already received my ECA report and make sure that they are OK with it to avoid marking my application as incomplete again ?!
Let me get back to you on this. I'm looking into this.

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
Hi, I am Oct'21 HCP stream applicant, While submitting OINP application I forgot to mention my travel history to Saudi for 30 days to see my father under other activities. The details are available in my passport and it specifies "work permit not allowed" and it is a "visitor visa". Will it be a problem as I didn't mention these details in other activities? Do I need to inform them upfront via email?

Please help

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, I am Oct'21 HCP stream applicant, While submitting OINP application I forgot to mention my travel history to Saudi for 30 days to see my father under other activities. The details are available in my passport and it specifies "work permit not allowed" and it is a "visitor visa". Will it be a problem as I didn't mention these details in other activities? Do I need to inform them upfront via email?

Please help
I think you should inform them via email since it should be reflected in the application. Not sure about the exact process to fill the missing details. May be an expert can advise on that.

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
I think you should inform them via email since it should be reflected in the application. Not sure about the exact process to fill in the missing details. Maybe an expert can advise on that.
Are you an OINP applicant? Did you receive the nomination?

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
I’m on the same step with you and did already ECA duplicate but the questions are
Does OINP requires only electronic report for ECA or they need to receive hardcopy report ?

second how to assure that OINP already received my ECA report and make sure that they are OK with it to avoid marking my application as incomplete again ?!
Not sure if you have already submitted ECA for OINP. But, you will get a reply from WES once you do the payment.

Dec 24, 2021
Not sure if you have already submitted ECA for OINP. But, you will get a reply from WES once you do the payment.
Hi shreen,

I got NOI on April 13th and it got returned because of incomplete application. I missed ECA authorization part.

Later I deleted my EE profile and submitted a new EE profile. I have CRS score of 485 . I didn't receive any NOI for my new EE profile. I saw that you got NOI again in October. Is it for new EE profile or same old EE profile where your application was returned. What was your score ?

Please help

May 19, 2019
Hi everyone,
Is there any whatsapp group for OINP invitees ?
I have got the invite 2 days back and could use some guidance. Kindly share.
Thanks in advance.