+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP application questions

TDog39

Oct 18, 2019
1- What do I do if I don't know the exact start date for my 2 degrees? I chose the 1st day of the month that they started in.
2- I can't prove my salary or duties from older employers. I can only prove that for my recent employer.
4- Is there a specific format for documents that show my salary from my employer or is that HR letter that includes my duties enough?
5- Is there a specific format for the bank statement?
6- I have a USD account (it covers the minimum required by the Canadian government) and another in my country's currency (I use all the time). Do I need to send a statement for both? Also would it be weird if the USD account has had the same amount for a long time? I literally don't touch that account.
6- I read that where I had to input my Express Entry profile number: "Reminder: You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application up until the time of nomination.". Are you guys sure that if my EE profile expires this month then it wouldn't be an issue?
7- My WES has 2 reference numbers (one on the main paper that ends in /SAA and one on each of my degree's papers that ends in IMM. Which one should I use? They both share the same numbers, just the ending is different.
8- Do I need to send anything by mail or is it all electronic? I am asking because I saw an old guide mentioning sending everything via email but I am assuming this is old.
9- If everything is electronic, do I still need a cover letter?