+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application Fee Refund

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I recently had submitted an OINP application after receiving an NOI based on the Human Capital stream. While it was still in the submitted phase, I withdrew my application. In the OINP website, it mentions that the refund is processed if the application hasn't started processing yet. But I haven't received my refund so far. Do I need to request a refund or does it get processed automatically ? It's been a few weeks since I cancelled the application. Who do I reach out to inquire about it?

iamtoni22

Jun 6, 2018
When i called OINP hotline, they said that it is better to call should you withdraw and request for a refund..

syedhuqa

Nov 15, 2020
That's amazing you got the refund, I'm in the same boat as you. Can you let me know what the content of the email was? Did you let them know that you got an ITA?

My application under ONIP is still says submitted
"I had submitted an application for an OINP nomination after receiving a Notification of Interest based on the Human Capital stream. My file number is XXX. However, just a couple of days after submitting the application and while the application was still in the "Submitted" stage, I decided to withdraw my application.

Based on the OINP website, it mentions that I will be refunded the application fee if the application hasn't started being processed. It's been a few weeks since, but I haven't seen any refund. Can you please address this ?"

shogunsft

May 11, 2018
Toronto
"I had submitted an application for an OINP nomination after receiving a Notification of Interest based on the Human Capital stream. My file number is XXX. However, just a couple of days after submitting the application and while the application was still in the "Submitted" stage, I decided to withdraw my application.

Based on the OINP website, it mentions that I will be refunded the application fee if the application hasn't started being processed. It's been a few weeks since, but I haven't seen any refund. Can you please address this ?"
Thank you for the response

April1

May 11, 2021
I have a disappointed experience with OINP. I submitted my application on the 23rd Apr, but I forgot to allow WES to share my credentials with OINP. on June 4th OINP withdrew my application and said that they were unable to refund it to my original card and that they will mail a cheque to me in in 6-8 weeks. But so far no information about my cheque, they said that they dispatched it through Standard courier on 24th June and that they cannot share the tracking ID nor they are responsible for the courier services, after 20days of the dispatch I still haven't received it yet. I am from New Delhi, I now again mailed OINP multiple times to get my own money back but they are not responding.

Can someone please help me with their experience, how much time the cheque usually takes to arrive and that what is the proof that OINP actually sent me the check as they aren't sharing any details. I am really disappointed with the Government of Ontario.

Vbhamotra

Oct 11, 2017
I have a disappointed experience with OINP. I submitted my application on the 23rd Apr, but I forgot to allow WES to share my credentials with OINP. on June 4th OINP withdrew my application and said that they were unable to refund it to my original card and that they will mail a cheque to me in in 6-8 weeks. But so far no information about my cheque, they said that they dispatched it through Standard courier on 24th June and that they cannot share the tracking ID nor they are responsible for the courier services, after 20days of the dispatch I still haven't received it yet. I am from New Delhi, I now again mailed OINP multiple times to get my own money back but they are not responding.

Can someone please help me with their experience, how much time the cheque usually takes to arrive and that what is the proof that OINP actually sent me the check as they aren't sharing any details. I am really disappointed with the Government of Ontario.
Did you received OINP fee refund cheque ??? if yes . in how many days ???

Uaziz1225

Sep 13, 2023
I submitted my application on 17 May 2023 for OINP PNP Nomination under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.

My status is still showing "Decision in progress" If god forbid it did not get approved or rejected will they return the fees or not?