+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application Fee Refund

gt23

Aug 26, 2023
I submitted my application on 20th april my status is also DIP since then. Did you apply under healthcare?

Emna Abidi

Oct 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to know the steps to withdraw an already existing OINP profile (I didn't submit any application yet) , I just registered and got a file number. Now I am back wanting to start my application, but the system always stops me saying that I have to withdraw my existing application before a start a new one. I didn't find any way to withdraw on the Ontario e-filling portal.

I really appreciate your help!

StudyExplore

Feb 18, 2024
I have a disappointed experience with OINP. I submitted my application on the 23rd Apr, but I forgot to allow WES to share my credentials with OINP. on June 4th OINP withdrew my application and said that they were unable to refund it to my original card and that they will mail a cheque to me in in 6-8 weeks. But so far no information about my cheque, they said that they dispatched it through Standard courier on 24th June and that they cannot share the tracking ID nor they are responsible for the courier services, after 20days of the dispatch I still haven't received it yet. I am from New Delhi, I now again mailed OINP multiple times to get my own money back but they are not responding.

Can someone please help me with their experience, how much time the cheque usually takes to arrive and that what is the proof that OINP actually sent me the check as they aren't sharing any details. I am really disappointed with the Government of Ontario.
Hi there, Did you receive your refund? If yes, please share the timeline.
I am wanting to withdraw my OINP profile (it is at SUBMITTED stage). I had the application fee via a credit card and I would like to know what would be the refund process?