+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application Documents — Lost Previous Study Permit

foxp2

Jan 8, 2023
Hi there! I received a Notification of Interest under the Tech Draw for Ontario's PNP program Dec 2022. I am in the process of applying and would like to ask a question regarding the required application documents for OINP.

On the required documents page, there is a section called "Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA". I assume that I need to upload all of the study permits that have been issued to me by the IRCC based on the description. I completed two study programs in Canada, and I lost the study permit for the first program that I completed. I'm wondering if it's okay to miss this one study permit for submission. If not, where should I contact to get this study permit?

Here are the descriptions from the application portal:
Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)
Provide copies of all past and current status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.

Zoeyttt

Jun 11, 2023
Hi, I made the same mistake. I emailed them and I am waiting for their reply. Do you get any updates from the OINP office? Thanks:)

foxp2

Jan 8, 2023
Hi, I made the same mistake. I emailed them and I am waiting for their reply. Do you get any updates from the OINP office? Thanks:)
Hi there. I ended up just submitting the study permits I have, and I already got the invite.

atta68

Feb 19, 2024
Hi there. I ended up just submitting the study permits I have, and I already got the invite.

Hi,
Can you please share your experience? What did it happen? Did they accept your case without the missed expired permits? I have the same situation. I had the visa, and I submitted the visa with my application but I missed one of my expired study permits. I am waiting for the result and so worried about it.