App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-07-2016
Yesterday i got my AOR..any body has any idea how much more time is it taking for the nomination??
I am an inland applicant residing in Alberta so i wanted to ask once i get my nomination is it necessary for me to move to Ontario till i get my federal??

Thank you

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
markankunal said:
Yesterday i got my AOR..any body has any idea how much more time is it taking for the nomination??
I am an inland applicant residing in Alberta so i wanted to ask once i get my nomination is it necessary for me to move to Ontario till i get my federal??

Thank you
Congratulations! IMO,Unfortunately there is no set time for nomination it can take a week up to few months unless your WP expires soon. It's your call if you want to move to ON right after getting nominated or wait till you receive your PR. Any how, you will be asked by CIC to submit a settlement plan when your application to CIC is in process if you still live in AB. I would say, unless you work in AB, plan on moving to ON ASAP to show them your intention is genuine.
Can you please share your timeline?

markankunal

Mar 2, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-07-2016
Freds said:
Congratulations! IMO,Unfortunately there is no set time for nomination it can take a week up to few months unless your WP expires soon. It's your call if you want to move to ON right after getting nominated or wait till you receive your PR. Any how, you will be asked by CIC to submit a settlement plan when your application to CIC is in process if you still live in AB. I would say, unless you work in AB, plan on moving to ON ASAP to show them your intention is genuine.
Can you please share your timeline?
EE profile created: 23/12/2015
PT Notification of Interest received: 25/12/2015
OINP application submitted: 15/01/2016
OINP application received: 19/01/2016
AOR : 29/07/2016

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
markankunal said:
EE profile created: 23/12/2015
PT Notification of Interest received: 25/12/2015
OINP application submitted: 15/01/2016
OINP application received: 19/01/2016
AOR : 29/07/2016
Hello Sir,
My sister's timeline are similar to your's....My question might sound stupid...but what happens if her EE profile expires (1 year after creation) before she gets the nomination.....What would happen in that case....thanks...

adore_amod

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Any idea when February 2016 applicants will get nomination and AOR

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ABS_1382 said:
Hello Sir,
My sister's timeline are similar to your's....My question might sound stupid...but what happens if her EE profile expires (1 year after creation) before she gets the nomination.....What would happen in that case....thanks...
If your Express Entry profile expires, you will have to create a new one and enter the pool again. The process would be similar to creating a new one. If it has not yet expired, would suggest to take screenshots of each section, so that creating a new profile would become easier.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABS_1382 said:
Hello Sir,
When your profile expires, you will have to withdraw current one, create new one and inform oinp:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
ingeb said:
When your profile expires, you will have to withdraw current one, create new one and inform oinp:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.
Thanks...that's really useful information....

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABS_1382 said:
Thanks...that's really useful information....
Straight from the source, was an email from oinp so should be good. Good luck!

Bintehassan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Hello Everyone!

My file is still not finalised as per their email.

My IELTS expired and I had to go to Germany to take it in time. Again waiting!

@Rafzy, how are you my friend?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bintehassan said:
Hello Everyone!

My file is still not finalised as per their email.

My IELTS expired and I had to go to Germany to take it in time. Again waiting!

@Rafzy, how are you my friend?
If your IELTS has expired, your Express Entry profile would become ineligible. Give IELTS again and create a new profile and intimate OINP.

mrmaharaja

Apr 19, 2016
Hi,

I always get the below responses for last 9 months even though I got AOR last year December 2015

1. File has been reviewed by senior processing office.
2. File has been reviewed by investigator analyst
3.File has not been finalized yet

The above all the 3 responses I am getting randomly.Which one Should I trust ?

Where is my nomination status? Will I get atleast this year even though I spend 4 years in Canada

Is it some body sending message like that or system generated.

Please advise

Regards

No response.. till now

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mrmaharaja said:
Hi,

I always get the below responses for last 9 months even though I got AOR last year December 2015

Where is my nomination status? Will I get atleast this year even though I spend 4 years in Canada

Please advise

Regards

No response.. till now
I have been receiving the third reply lately. Only that. Nothing else. I guess OINP wants you to choose one among those replies and seek peace. I believe they are pros in Russian Roulette.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I have been receiving the third reply lately. Only that. Nothing else. I guess OINP wants you to choose one among those replies and seek peace. I believe they are pros in Russian Roulette.
:D :D

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrmaharaja said:
Hi,

Please advise

Regards

No response.. till now
Hi, have had the same responses too in different orders.. Very confusing! Last times only got response 3..dont know how, dont know why.. But you are not alone!