SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I just made with the same name as it will help us to find easily. as OOPNP Acknowledgement Received. I cannot post the link, please search with the topic and post your message. Sorry if it's hurt anyone.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
ppahuja said:
Dear Forum members,
It seems OINP master acknowledgment thread has been removed due to reasons unknown, hence, initiating this thread to connect all those awaiting/received OINP AOR.
Thanks Ppahuja,

It's a terrible thing done to so many followers - the thread had so much information...

we can now utilize this thread!!!!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I had posted almost 550+ comments on that thread...

Pity all the useful info given by asivad and many others is lost

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my AOR they say that :

"OINP will notify you when your application moves to the assessment phase and again when your application moves to the decision phase".

What does that mean?
Will they be more transparent from now on?
Will they notify us in what stage our application is?

That would be great news!

sscorpion

Jan 18, 2013
Muscat, Oman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That thread had such useful information.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Any new AOR recently? Last I knew late Dec applicants where getting AOR. Am I right?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MDM23 said:
Hope to see this thread start again and all the experts share their opinion again.
The precious thread information is gone. Now this thread will not get response because only December to March applicants are there in OINP and all have their own thread. Moreover it is seen people are only interested when they are about to get AOR or nomination. Still its good to discuss in general so that everyone can get an idea. May be this thread pick up after November when new PT NOI will be given.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Does anyone know why they are not sending out nominations at this time (for human capital)? Or any idea when they start again?!

I gained hope again at the beginning of June but it has been silent again for weeks now..

navreen

Apr 7, 2015
Hi guys,
I am october applicant,last week(thursday) i enquire abt my application status and got reply that its in second stage of processing.yesterday i received an email from oinp stating that its in decision phase pending with senior officer.

I assume ppl will soon start getting nominations.gud luck to all :)

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navreen said:
Hi guys,
I am october applicant,last week(thursday) i enquire abt my application status and got reply that its in second stage of processing.yesterday i received an email from oinp stating that its in decision phase pending with senior officer.

I assume ppl will soon start getting nominations.gud luck to all :)
I wish.. Have been in that phase for months!!