+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP aaplication closed due to missing attestation form

Dank

Aug 15, 2016
My friends' received invitation to apply under OINP under International student with job offer in April. However today his application was closed and Application marked Incomplete Documentation as he missed the attestation form. There was no clear place indicated to upload the attestation form in the portal. What are the options available to him?

Reactions: anshu chanda

rsdajao

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hi, it says on the instructions that the attestation form must be uploaded on the “others” section on the list. I also applied under the international student stream and submitted mine on June 4, 2021 still on Submitted status. If it’s closed, I think he or she needs to wait for another draw to see if they will be invited.

anshu chanda

May 15, 2021
I'm in the same boat .They closed my application because of attestation form. I wonder if they will send invitation again?What is the next step ,do we have to submit eoi again?

JRH

Oct 13, 2020
Thank you.Do we need to create new one key for submitting eoi again? Appreciate your reply plz

akctba

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, it says on the instructions that the attestation form must be uploaded on the “others” section on the list. I also applied under the international student stream and submitted mine on June 4, 2021 still on Submitted status. If it’s closed, I think he or she needs to wait for another draw to see if they will be invited.
Hi,

I have just created my EOI profile and it is asking to upload that Attestation Form, but I can't find that "Supporting Documents" area or tab.
Do I have to do the upload today? same day as the profile is created?