+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - 3 years diploma vs bachelor degree

CoolProg

Feb 4, 2024
Got invitation today from ontario under HCP stream. I have 3 years canadian bachelors degree from university. Am I eligible?

Sara Arcila

Sep 9, 2022
Hello, in my application for the OINP I selected that I had an "University certificate above bachelor level" but I actually went to Conestoga College for a 2 year diploma, but I do have a bachelor degree. Can I just put "College non university certificate of 1 to 2 years" in my application because I already received the ITA but I'm worry about this mistake

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, in my application for the OINP I selected that I had an "University certificate above bachelor level" but I actually went to Conestoga College for a 2 year diploma, but I do have a bachelor degree. Can I just put "College non university certificate of 1 to 2 years" in my application because I already received the ITA but I'm worry about this mistake
What OINP program? Do you have ECA for degree?

rvndrisngh540

Feb 3, 2024
I am facing the same problem for BC PNP. Nothing is mentioned on the BC PNP website about the college diploma three years equivalency to bachelors or post secondary? Is it mentioned specially on OINP Website that they accept only four years course equivalent to degree?