+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
heena303 said:
It will open in May. So everyday see oinp news update. It is closed right now but open in May
Thanks Heena. How can we know if it will open in May? Was it mentioned on their website or something?

natik

Feb 15, 2017
mkcan, you can find all information on the OINP official website - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/
For example, they posted on Feb 24, 2017:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Re: International Masters Graduate and PhD Streams have reached their registration intake limits
Please note that the International Masters and PhD Graduate Streams have reached their registration intake limits at this time. No registrations can be accepted through these streams at this time.
The OINP will resume accepting applications for these streams within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when these streams will likely reopen.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Thank you so much!
natik said:
mkcan, you can find all information on the OINP official website - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/
For example, they posted on Feb 24, 2017:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Re: International Masters Graduate and PhD Streams have reached their registration intake limits
Please note that the International Masters and PhD Graduate Streams have reached their registration intake limits at this time. No registrations can be accepted through these streams at this time.
The OINP will resume accepting applications for these streams within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when these streams will likely reopen.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Congratulations everyone for quick nomination

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
I have submitted my application on March 1st. The status is submitted for last one month now. Do you guys think I should an email to oinp and ask them the reason.

Thanks in advance.

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
HumanCapital001 said:
I have submitted my application on March 1st. The status is submitted for last one month now. Do you guys think I should an email to oinp and ask them the reason.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, mine was stuck in that status for more than 40 days till I emailed them twice.

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
spife said:
Yes, mine was stuck in that status for more than 40 days till I emailed them twice.
Thanks. What email address did you used and if possible can you share the content of the email.

Thanks in advance.

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
HumanCapital001 said:
Thanks. What email address did you used and if possible can you share the content of the email.

Thanks in advance.
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

I basically asked why my status had not been updated at all while others who submitted at later time had their status changed.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
spife said:
ontarionominee@ontario.ca

I basically asked why my status had not been updated at all while others who submitted at later time had their status changed.
what they replied to u?

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
heena303 said:
hi we hv same timeline.. in which phase u r for oinp?

Mine is decision in progress. I submitted on 2nd march
Hi,
My status changed to dip on Apr 5

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
heena303 said:
what they replied to u?
Their first reply was garbage as they were telling me how to use the website to check the status. I wrote them again, same content, then I saw my status changed from submitted to dip in few days.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
spife said:
Their first reply was garbage as they were telling me how to use the website to check the status. I wrote them again, same content, then I saw my status changed from submitted to dip in few days.
Directly from submitted to dip??

great. Congrts

I dont understand what they do in assessment phase and dip phase

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
heena303 said:
Directly from submitted to dip??

great. Congrts

I dont understand what they do in assessment phase and dip phase
My status was assessment for one day. The status is not very accurate, as I was asked to resubmitted some stuff when the status was "submitted".

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
spife said:
My status was assessment for one day. The status is not very accurate, as I was asked to resubmitted some stuff when the status was "submitted".
Oh.. So lets see.. so may be they forgot to change ur status while actually you were in assessment phase. what kind of documents they asked u to resubmit?