+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
choip said:
I got my nominantion letter today

wow congrats. Now do u need to apply through paper application or express entry? I am in HCP category. My file is in decision to progress stage

moniquemy

Mar 23, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow! The whole process is quite smooth and "silent". I am at work now. I hope I could also get my letter when I get home tonight!

choip said:

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
choip said:
I am still waiting for the decision. I have a question regarding the medical exam. In the nomination letter, does it say the medical exam must be taken within a month or something like that. I wonder whether it has a time limit for taking the medical exam since I plan to go back to China next month. If so, I need to reschedule my plan. Thank you in advance.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
joyliu134 said:
I am still waiting for the decision. I have a question regarding the medical exam. In the nomination letter, does it say the medical exam must be taken within a month or something like that. I wonder whether it has a time limit for taking the medical exam since I plan to go back to China next month. If so, I need to reschedule my plan. Thank you in advance.
for nomination; you dont need any medical exam. When you apply for pr; you will need it

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
heena303 said:
for nomination; you dont need any medical exam. When you apply for pr; you will need it
Oh, I get it. It means when I apply for PR, they will give me the instruction for medical exam at that time. Thank you!

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Hi guys,

I am new to the PNP system!

Need to know what role does one's NOC code or professional background play in getting a nomination from ONP or from any other province ?

Please let me know. Thanks :)

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
mkcan said:
Hi guys,

I am new to the PNP system!

Need to know what role does one's NOC code or professional background play in getting a nomination from ONP or from any other province ?

It is not clear as far as onp concern. ONP has not mentioned anything about noc in selecting applicant from express entry.

Please let me know. Thanks :)

kamenashi

Oct 4, 2016
it looks more and more people get good news from OINP, congratulations to who already got approved status.

Hope mine is coming soon :D

mike221

Apr 4, 2017
Congratulations for those who got the nomination :)

Mine is still in Decision in Progress, I would like to know for Masters Stream is Still is Paper or Express Entry application for further PR processing.

Thank you.

mike221

Apr 4, 2017
choip said:
Congratulations for those who got the nomination Smiley

Mine is still in Decision in Progress, I would like to know for Masters Stream is Still is Paper or Express Entry application for further PR processing.

Thank you.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello Spife,

Which email did you use? Thank you for sharing.

spife said:
Congrats!

I submitted my application on the same day but the status didn't change until yesterday after I sent two emails asking why it had remained unchanged for so long.

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
Hi,

People who have got the nomination letter. Please can confirm if your status for "Province/terrritory of nomination" has changed from "We have not received a nomination ...." to Nominated.

Thanks.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
HumanCapital001 said:
Hi,

People who have got the nomination letter. Please can confirm if your status for "Province/terrritory of nomination" has changed from "We have not received a nomination ...." to Nominated.

Thanks.
Master and phd stream are not EE, u wont get 600 for that. If you get nomination, you have to apply for paper based PR application.