OINP 2017 Masters and PHD Stream ONLY!!-----> JOIN HERE

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted on the 7th of March, just checked today and my status has changed to assessment.

humhum

Jan 13, 2014
natik said:
I submitted on the 28th. If Krishnak submitted on the 23rd and had the update today (March 10th), probably it took about 2 weeks to switch the status from "submitted" to "decision in progress". Good timing! Hopefully, it will go faster than last year.

I'm glad applicants of ONIP Masters/PhD have this thread to keep in touch.......

I also submitted on 28th Feb as well, didn't keep tabs on the date but status changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment". And there are no email notifications for status updates. I'm just wondering if there'll be any email notification when a final decision has been made :'(
Best of luck everyone :)

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
MathToStat said:
So quiet here ... does anyone have updates?
Lol, are you still decision in progress?

natik

Feb 15, 2017
jcttt, when did you submit you application? I submitted on Feb 28th, currently the status is still "assessment".

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
natik said:
jcttt, when did you submit you application? I submitted on Feb 28th, currently the status is still "assessment".
I submitted on the 21st at 10pm. Statues changed to "assessment" on Tuesday, then "decision in progress" on Wednesday.

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
natik said:
jcttt, so, "assessment" lasted just 1 day?! I ask just for clarification, thank you very much.
Exactly, only for 1 day. Weird, eh? Not sure if this is good or not.

natik

Feb 15, 2017
jcttt, I hope it's good! Keep our fingers crossed :) Mine "assessment" status lasts 9 days so far, and I also don't know if it's good or not. So, good luck for all of us.

humhum

Jan 13, 2014
The suspense is sooooo nerve racking :-X . Hopefully we start getting updates/approvals by the end of this month. I presume the online system would be faster than the usual 3 months paper processing time.