+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OFW Information Sheet issued by POEA in Philippines

ninchypopz

Nov 10, 2009
Hi! Is there anyone in the same case with me here in the Philippines? I submitted my documents in the embassy and the embassy sent my medical referral and asked for additional documents which is OFW Information Sheet. The problem is that i went to POEA and asked for it but they said that they can't give me that because i don't have any records from them. I worked in Dubai and Singapore direct hired but not went through any employment agencies here in the Philippines. I went there as a tourist then later on got a job. I'm just wondering if that's a problem or might cause for my visa to be refused? The letter for additional documents said that the documents needed to send within 15 days. I just fax and email the embassy explaining my situation that i am direct hired so i don't have any records in the POEA. When i spoke to the POEA staff they said that even direct hire can go through them..i just knew it that time.. =( and one more thing is it matter while u applying that u have present job? thanks hope u can help me...

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
ninchypopz said:
Hi! Is there anyone in the same case with me here in the Philippines? I submitted my documents in the embassy and the embassy sent my medical referral and asked for additional documents which is OFW Information Sheet. The problem is that i went to POEA and asked for it but they said that they can't give me that because i don't have any records from them. I worked in Dubai and Singapore direct hired but not went through any employment agencies here in the Philippines. I went there as a tourist then later on got a job. I'm just wondering if that's a problem or might cause for my visa to be refused? The letter for additional documents said that the documents needed to send within 15 days. I just fax and email the embassy explaining my situation that i am direct hired so i don't have any records in the POEA. When i spoke to the POEA staff they said that even direct hire can go through them..i just knew it that time.. =( and one more thing is it matter while u applying that u have present job? thanks hope u can help me...
make a cover letter to embassy explaing the details and sign it.