+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Official Transcripts and Letter of Employment after Citizenship Interview

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello my two sons who are above 22, submitted their Citizenship applications in August 2021.
They had an interview in Montreal last month and now they are requested to mail, for the eligibility period, paystubs or letter of employment in Canada in addition to Official transcripts for education in Canada.
They used the word Official, and that made me confused whether they want the Official transcripts to be sent directly from the university because when we print it from the university website it says Unofficial.
Many thanks for your kind feedback

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hello my two sons who are above 22, submitted their Citizenship applications in August 2021.
They had an interview in Montreal last month and now they are requested to mail, for the eligibility period, paystubs or letter of employment in Canada in addition to Official transcripts for education in Canada.
They used the word Official, and that made me confused whether they want the Official transcripts to be sent directly from the university because when we print it from the university website it says Unofficial.
Many thanks for your kind feedback
Assuming this is a Canadian university... request the official transcript directly from the office of the registrar

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Do you mean, I need to request them to be sent directly from Concordia to IRCC?
Thanks
Yes, the university will do it for a fee. You can probably do it online and enter your mail-to address.

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me at what stage it is clear that IRCC has cleared all previous work and educational verifications. I though once you get the interview invite that means IRCC has cleared all previous background history and interview only involves back knowledge about the Canada.