+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Officer KB

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
that means you received updates February?
No, I saw it from the gcms notes I ordered.

The last update was on November 2022, when IRCC requested some documents from my employer. That's it, up to now, no update. I just confirmed that my security and criminality background check are currently valid and that my application is undergoing review on eligibility by the responsible office.

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021

The last update was on November 2022, when IRCC requested some documents from my employer. That's it, up to now, no update. I just confirmed that my security and criminality background check are currently valid and that my application is undergoing review on eligibility by the responsible office.

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021

You will soon get ppr... I’ve not done medical yet since after biometric April 2022.

Reactions: Hummingbird89

Eresco

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021

I just got medical request now.