+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Officer asking to confirm current residential Address.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
My husband got the same request yesterday. The letter instruct us to look the tab in the documents section but we couldn't find it however, my husband opened the application on a incognito window (he is a web developer so he explained something about why that tab may not appear always depending on how the web page was programed) anyways, we got the tap so we submitted a letter with proves, they did not ask for prove but.... With IRCC it is better to give them more.

Hoping that this is one step closer to our COPR since we received our AOR in October 2020.

Good luck to everyone and I hope this information help someone in the future.
Yes, Logout and log in multiple times helped to see the way to upload documents requested.
If you don't mind, Can you share the letter format used to upload the information along with proof ?

momstudent87

Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations Kamal.When did you apply and are you currently in Canada?
I am in Canada and we applied in October 2020. From the GCMS notes we realized that they asked our address to confirm that we didn't need to redo our medicals but apparently they may ask that for other reasons.

I applied in October 2020 so.... we were waiting a loooong time.
Yes, Logout and log in multiple times helped to see the way to upload documents requested.
If you don't mind, Can you share the letter format used to upload the information along with proof ?
We didn't write too much on that letter, something like a word document with bullets listing the address of each member and citing the proof documents. As explained before, we submitted an energy and internet bill for the adults and a school transcript for my underage son.

I don't think that you need to write much there and technically they did not ask for any proof.

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
I am in Canada and we applied in October 2020. From the GCMS notes we realized that they asked our address to confirm that we didn't need to redo our medicals but apparently they may ask that for other reasons.

I applied in October 2020 so.... we were waiting a loooong time.

We didn't write too much on that letter, something like a word document with bullets listing the address of each member and citing the proof documents. As explained before, we submitted an energy and internet bill for the adults and a school transcript for my underage son.

I don't think that you need to write much there and technically they did not ask for any proof.
Thanks , I submitted something like that but with proofs as lease agreement and primary applicant license

Reactions: momstudent87

Pinkbaby

Jan 23, 2022
I am just waiting for my Copr.
CEC
Aor- Aug. 12 ( 1 inland dependent)
January 31- Officer asked me to update my current residential address
March 14 - PR approved

Last edited: