+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Officer asked PCC for my wife and US entry records for myself

canacani

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
LANDED..........
30-03-2013
We passed our written test but the officer want to check my US entry information. I travel 5 days a week and have been doing so for the last 5 years. Has anyone gone through this and knows how long will this take. Secondly, if there is some information I can present to the CIC in parallel. I was thinking of getting all my nexus and travel records and give it to them beforehand.(should have done this when I applied tho)

uncomfortable

May 11, 2017
The same happened to me. I had my I-94 entries log with me so I provided it to the agent, but I also signed the waiver for her to obtain the log directly.
The Police Certificate had already be provided at the time of application. The agent told me she would check the entries and exits on my Physical Presence Calculator "during the following days". I had my exam a week ago and my case is still "In Process".

canacani

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
LANDED..........
30-03-2013
The same happened to me. I had my I-94 entries log with me so I provided it to the agent, but I also signed the waiver for her to obtain the log directly.
The Police Certificate had already be provided at the time of application. The agent told me she would check the entries and exits on my Physical Presence Calculator "during the following days". I had my exam a week ago and my case is still "In Process".
ok thanks. I was thinking that I should have taken the i-94 records but looks like it would have been a waste. Yes she did get the waiver signed from both of us.

canacani

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
LANDED..........
30-03-2013
Are you done with your process?

dobeurman

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
We passed our written test but the officer want to check my US entry information. I travel 5 days a week and have been doing so for the last 5 years. Has anyone gone through this and knows how long will this take. Secondly, if there is some information I can present to the CIC in parallel. I was thinking of getting all my nexus and travel records and give it to them beforehand.(should have done this when I applied tho)
Same here.. now wating for their decision

justinline

May 19, 2009
Hello Canacani…..how long it took to get PCC , are you getting it for US, the FBI one? Did you submit your US entry records as well?

canacani

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
LANDED..........
30-03-2013
I have not asked for the US one as I believe it is not needed although i did stay for around a year in US more than 190 days.

I did take all the i94 records as much as I can but have not reached FIOA to get my nexus and PR ones.

justinline

May 19, 2009
Ok thanks....I thought you did FBI thing.

For I94 entry/exits were all your records as expected. When I run my report, there are lot missing entries.....to the point I don't think its even worth submitting. I am going for FOIA to get the records.

When did you submit all your documents...are you still In Process?

canacani

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
LANDED..........
30-03-2013
Note that I have done my written test. All these documents are requested between written and oath/grant. My status still shows in process. Yes i94 will have lot of missing entries but they should know well because the data will not be accurate. It will show that you have entered and left US the same timestamp.