+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Office is changed from Ottawa to Abu Dhabi

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
I recently sent a webform to inquire about progress of my application and received message very next day that my application is processed at Abu Dhabi, however, in GCMS notes one of my offices was IRCC Windsor and other was Ottawa, it means it's been shifted now.
Anyone else experienced this and did this change help to speed up process?

Reactions: CaptJankSpoiler

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I recently sent a webform to inquire about progress of my application and received message very next day that my application is processed at Abu Dhabi, however, in GCMS notes one of my offices was IRCC Windsor and other was Ottawa, it means it's been shifted now.
Which country did you apply from ? Usually all countries have a fixed VO and have not seen it changed.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Pakistan's VO has always been Abu Dhabi. It is possible that primary eligibility review must have been done via different office. Your final application will be processed in AUH.
Okay thanks for your response though I heard that sds is dealt at Ottawa and non sds at Abu Dhabi, still just praying to get decision as soon as possible.

KifayatKhan

Jan 24, 2020
Many Applications were moved from Ottowa to Abu Dhabi last Week.

On 21 February, there were many SDS PPRs for Pakistanis (12 that I've seen), they all reported that their Office was Ottowa but Changed to Abu Dhabi, and they all received BVLs on 15 February.

So yes, some files are moved from Ottowa to Abu Dhabi, no need to worry. Insha Allah it will be positive news.

Reactions: RehanaS

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Many Applications were moved from Ottowa to Abu Dhabi last Week.

On 21 February, there were many SDS PPRs for Pakistanis (12 that I've seen), they all reported that their Office was Ottowa but Changed to Abu Dhabi, and they all received BVLs on 15 February.

So yes, some files are moved from Ottowa to Abu Dhabi, no need to worry. Insha Allah it will be positive news.
Thanks for sharing but instead of getting PPR I received request letter for updated LOA, however I am in second semester and I submitted result of first semester and registration of second semester now hoping to get decision soon I A

rohail256

Oct 21, 2020
If your office is changed after eligibility review started in Ottawa then its v positive and decision will be there within week or 10 days hopefully

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
If your office is changed after eligibility review started in Ottawa then its v positive and decision will be there within week or 10 days hopefully
Well my eligibility started back in September but in gcms notes interview recommended was changed to passed to review required status and it was last touched in October and twice I received letters in gckey about processing of application from Ottawa and this time when I sent webform after submitting Registration of second semester and results of first semester then I received this email informing me about Abu Dhabi office,so not sure it's positive or negative but praying to get decision soon.

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Well my eligibility started back in September but in gcms notes interview recommended was changed to passed to review required status and it was last touched in October and twice I received letters in gckey about processing of application from Ottawa and this time when I sent webform after submitting Registration of second semester and results of first semester then I received this email informing me about Abu Dhabi office,so not sure it's positive or negative but praying to get decision soon.
I have the same profile except that I am not studying online because my AIP was errored, your GCMS status is Identical to mine, I also got LOA request but from Ottawa and soon after my additional document started reviewing, my Primary Office changed to AbuDhabi, I had two ghost updates in a row and I'm postiive that AbuDhabi has a good working capacity, so lets hope that we get a positive response.

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
I have the same profile except that I am not studying online because my AIP was errored, your GCMS status is Identical to mine, I also got LOA request but from Ottawa and soon after my additional document started reviewing, my Primary Office changed to AbuDhabi, I had two ghost updates in a row and I'm postiive that AbuDhabi has a good working capacity, so lets hope that we get a positive response.
I had errored Aip too but started classes, your gcms showed review required too?

Hopenotout98

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I had errored Aip too but started classes, your gcms showed review required too?
Yeah, Recommend Pass from Edmonton then Recommend Interview from Ottawa and "Review Required" in top section, these all happened back in October, wonder what is taking them so long

Reactions: RehanaS

Abdul Naveed

Feb 3, 2021
Hi too dear..,

I too even send them the webform to enquire abt my application..they said my file is being processed in abu dhabi...after tht no updates..really its getting frustrated ..