+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offficer didn't stamp B4 on landing, now what?

rice-racer

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
My wife landed in Vancouver airport in March, made formal landing etc , and told him moving here with goods in June/July, but the officer never stamped her B4 and goods to follow lists.
He said it wasn't necessary, as she would be driving up with all household goods in June/July, with vehicles etc and do then. We went back to the airport immigration next day and another officer said same thing.
So, in June/July when we arrive at the border with vehicles and a U-Haul of household goods without a stamped B4 and itemized list as she had previously made, what's going to happen, or what can we do now?
I called immigration Canada today about this, but wasn't sure if she it stamped at the time. They said this is not uncommon, but never asked what to do about it at time if the call.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As your wife could not get the B4 form stamped when landed, I suggest you to send an e mail now to :

Contact @ cbsa.gc.ca

Explain the facts and your intention to bring your household goods for settlement purpose during June/July. Of course you will get a favorable reply from CBSA. Keep a print of the reply from CBSA, to show at the border, in case there is any dispute with the officer.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can bring the B4 form to a CBSA office to get it stamped. Good luck.