+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of employment - Your document checklist

supriyar1202

Dec 16, 2017
Jabalpur
Visa Office......
New delhi
Hi all,
Yesterday, I received ITA. After completing the application, I received my document checklist where I am asked to upload (required) offer of employment which is NOC 0 , A or B. But I don't have the employment neither do I have points for the same. What am I supposed to do in this case?
Thanks

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Meaning you should decline the ITA if your points are below the cutoff without the 50 points from the employment offer. Then you should redo a new profile without it because you don't qualify for that 50 points anyway.

supriyar1202

Dec 16, 2017
Jabalpur
Visa Office......
New delhi
Meaning you should decline the ITA if your points are below the cutoff without the 50 points from the employment offer. Then you should redo a new profile without it because you don't qualify for that 50 points anyway.
my CRS points does not include offer of employment points anyway. I have a 0 for offer of employment. Excluding that my point is 486, which is above the cut off. In this case what to do, I am not sure

supriyar1202

Dec 16, 2017
Jabalpur
Visa Office......
New delhi
can you post a screenshot of the CRS break down?
Permanent Residence application
Preview my score
This tool allows you to review the number of points you have based on this application for Permanent Residence. This tool is for information purposes only.
You can use this tool to help make an informed decision and determine if you will submit this application for permanent residence or decline your invitation to apply at this time. If your number of points is not what you expected, you may want to review the information you provided and fix any errors in your application. You can compare this information with the points in your Invitation to apply letter.
You need to make sure you still meet
  • the minimum entry criteria for the federal program you were invited under and
  • the minimum comprehensive ranking score (CRS) for your round of invitation.
  • If, after review, your score has changed to a score that is below the minimum score cut-off for your round of invitation, you should consider declining your invitation to apply as your application could be refused. You should also consider declining your invitation if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for the federal program you were invited under. If you decline your invitation to apply, your profile will be placed back into the pool of candidates until you are invited to apply again or it expires.

Additional Points (maximum points 600)
    Skill Transferability (maximum points 100)
    Spouse Factors (maximum points 40)
    Human Capital (maximum points 500)
    CriteriaDetails
    Programs for which you have met minimum entry requirements
    You were invited under the following programFederal Skilled Workers
    Minimum score for your round of invitations472
    Federal Skilled WorkerMet
    Provincial Nominee ProgramNot Met
    Canadian Experience ClassNot Met
    Federal Skilled TradesNot Met
    Age110
    Level of Education128
    First Official Language Proficiency133
    Second Official Language Proficiency0
    Canadian Work Experience0
    Level of Education0
    First Official Language Proficiency0
    Canadian Work Experience0
    Education50
    Foreign Work Experience50
    Certificate of Qualification0
    French Proficiency or Bilingualism0
    PR or Canadian Sibling0
    Canadian Education15
    Arranged Employment0
    Provincial/Territorial Nomination0
    Overall Score486

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
my best guess is you should go back to the application before the checklist. Go through it again, you might have checked a box where it says you have a job offer. Play around until the required employment offer in the checklist disappear. If you cant still figure it out, a letter of explanation will do just fine. They won't refuse your application if your cut off is still above 472 without 50 points (as you have claimed).

supriyar1202

Dec 16, 2017
Jabalpur
Visa Office......
New delhi
my best guess is you should go back to the application before the checklist. Go through it again, you might have checked a box where it says you have a job offer. Play around until the required employment offer in the checklist disappear. If you cant still figure it out, a letter of explanation will do just fine. They won't refuse your application if your cut off is still above 472 without 50 points (as you have claimed).
Thank you so much.
I just went through my application I selected that I have offer of employment. But the point did not add up for that since my current job is not NOC 0 A or B though it is full-time.
Will that be a problem later that I changed my application that I do not have offer of employment though it doesn't change my points, also document required is gone from my checklist.

adao99

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Thank you so much.
I just went through my application I selected that I have offer of employment. But the point did not add up for that since my current job is not NOC 0 A or B though it is full-time.
Will that be a problem later that I changed my application that I do not have offer of employment though it doesn't change my points, also document required is gone from my checklist.
They only refuse your application if any change to your profile result in your CRS score decrease and not meet the cut-off. In your case, it will be fine.