+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter requirement for Express Entry

CanadaCECPR

Oct 26, 2014
Hi There,

I am short of few points to qualify for express entry and I come to know that if we have future job offer for one year I am eligible to get 50 points.

Can anyone confirm if this is true, and if yes then can some one please elaborate on following question.

1. Should the future job offer is LMIA or any non LMIA offer will work to eligible for 50 points.
2. How to specify in express entry profile that I have non LMIA job offer, so increase point tally by 50 points.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi There,

I am short of few points to qualify for express entry and I come to know that if we have future job offer for one year I am eligible to get 50 points.

Can anyone confirm if this is true, and if yes then can some one please elaborate on following question.

1. Should the future job offer is LMIA or any non LMIA offer will work to eligible for 50 points.
2. How to specify in express entry profile that I have non LMIA job offer, so increase point tally by 50 points.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Hi There,

1.Yes, but if its LMIA exempt, its mostly with CEC Intra-Company Transfer candidates.
2.Specify its LMIA exempt in your profile and it has to be from the same employer on your LMIA exempt work permit and you should have already worked for that employer for atleast 1 year in Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi There,

The job would have to be LMIA exempt in order for you to get the 50 points without an approved LMIA. What is the job offer that you have that is LMIA exempt?