+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter problem

himel420

Jul 18, 2016
Hello,

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and I have got offer letter from Humber College in Information Technology Solution(Enterprise development module).

In my offer letter there is no mention of tuition fees. And in that tuition fee place they write this "Please see a link to the document: Tuition/Fee Schedule and Information found in your offer package."

Is this standard practice of an offer letter or should I ask to the college to give me offer letter that mentions the tuition fee clearly?

Thanks and Best Regards

verma 0001

Aug 13, 2016
himel420 said:
Hello,

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and I have got offer letter from Humber College in Information Technology Solution(Enterprise development module).

In my offer letter there is no mention of tuition fees. And in that tuition fee place they write this "Please see a link to the document: Tuition/Fee Schedule and Information found in your offer package."

Is this standard practice of an offer letter or should I ask to the college to give me offer letter that mentions the tuition fee clearly?

Thanks and Best Regards
that is not a problem.
find online the accounts of college & submit fees.
even same was happend to me.
my consultant told me not to worry.
my file is in process & m waiting for there responce.

himel420

Jul 18, 2016
verma 0001 said:
that is not a problem.
find online the accounts of college & submit fees.
even same was happend to me.
my consultant told me not to worry.
my file is in process & m waiting for there responce.
Should I submit this offer letter to the embassy? But in embassy, there is a strict mention of tuition fees , that's why I am bit confused

verma 0001

Aug 13, 2016
himel420 said:
Should I submit this offer letter to the embassy? But in embassy, there is a strict mention of tuition fees , that's why I am bit confused
don't take tension. submit it.
when u will fill fees college will provide a receipt of submission. that will be submitted to embassy too.
that will be important.