+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Jul 13, 2021
hello, I apply for the program in early childhood education(2022-01 intake) on 2021-6-01, the application status shows that the application is completed, but no offer letter, how long should I wait for that status generally? Does anyone have the same experience? I am so anxious about that. ( I apply for once before, but full of the program and they just spent for 3 weeks and my status was showing missing document.)
Hi! I applied for the same course on June 23rd but my review is still pending. I am quite anxious too. How are you holding up?

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
Hi! I applied for the same course on June 23rd but my review is still pending. I am quite anxious too. How are you holding up?
Thanks god, I find a person applied the same program, I still waiting the result and I don’t know what standards they are looking for… because I applied that for once in April 28th that is full then I decided to defer the application

Jul 13, 2021
Thanks god, I find a person applied the same program, I still waiting the result and I don’t know what standards they are looking for… because I applied that for once in April 28th that is full then I decided to defer the application
Hahhaha me too happy to meet you as well. What is your application status? Have you emailed them?

Jul 13, 2021
My status is application is completed, but it still waiting, did you applied for 2022 January
I did apply for January 2022. I checked today and it says missing documents when I have submitted all the required documents to them. I emailed them again in regards to that, hoping I will get a good reply soon. Btw, for your 20 hour volunteer program did you manage to have a reference letter for that? I did manage to get the 2 reference letter, but not a 20 hour volunteer one.

P.S where are you from?

Honestly I hope I do get in but Langara is taking so long. I am so anxious hahahha

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
I did apply for January 2022. I checked today and it says missing documents when I have submitted all the required documents to them. I emailed them again in regards to that, hoping I will get a good reply soon. Btw, for your 20 hour volunteer program did you manage to have a reference letter for that? I did manage to get the 2 reference letter, but not a 20 hour volunteer one.

P.S where are you from?

Honestly I hope I do get in but Langara is taking so long. I am so anxious hahahha
I really want to be ece student, I have 20hours of volunteer experience, but I afraid that letter is not enough to mention that.

And you sent an email to Langara? Can you get the results? Because I gave them an email but they sent me the automatic reply every time, I am nervous too!!!

I come from Macau:) how about you?

Actually, you have the same situation with my last application, so that you have to find them to solve the problem as soon as possible, otherwise, it will be a full program again

Jul 13, 2021
I really want to be ece student, I have 20hours of volunteer experience, but I afraid that letter is not enough to mention that.

And you sent an email to Langara? Can you get the results? Because I gave them an email but they sent me the automatic reply every time, I am nervous too!!!

I come from Macau:) how about you?

Actually, you have the same situation with my last application, so that you have to find them to solve the problem as soon as possible, otherwise, it will be a full program again

Jul 13, 2021
Hii again! I am from Malaysia. So nice to meet you:)

Same I get the automated reply to but I will be sure to update you in regards to anything. I wish both of us luck ahhahah btw if you do want to text me for anything my insta is preeti_tinkerbell

Reactions: Meilingling

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
Hii again! I am from Malaysia. So nice to meet you:)

Same I get the automated reply to but I will be sure to update you in regards to anything. I wish both of us luck ahhahah btw if you do want to text me for anything my insta is preeti_tinkerbell
My name is Meiling, add you in insta
Good luck to us

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
I applied in May but actually I applied for September intake then they told me full of application , therefore I applied in 1st June and queue for waiting list until August.