+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

HeerSoni

Sep 20, 2021
Has anyone got admission offered for Jan 2022?? I've applied for PGDM in accounting, and still waiting for the reply....

iuln0607

Sep 3, 2021
Has anyone got admission offered for Jan 2022?? I've applied for PGDM in accounting, and still waiting for the reply....
I’m still waiting as well. When did you submit your documents? I don’t know if I should email Langara or not?

HeerSoni

Sep 20, 2021
I’m still waiting as well. When did you submit your documents? I don’t know if I should email Langara or not?
Actually I applied for Fall 2021 but couldn't able to pay the Commitment Fee which lead to the withdrawal of my application. Hence, I filled for my reactivation on 27th July, but still not getting any reply. What is the status of your application shown in the Langara User Login?? Did you apply for PGDM in Accounting as well?

iuln0607

Sep 3, 2021
Actually I applied for Fall 2021 but couldn't able to pay the Commitment Fee which lead to the withdrawal of my application. Hence, I filled for my reactivation on 27th July, but still not getting any reply. What is the status of your application shown in the Langara User Login?? Did you apply for PGDM in Accounting as well?
I applied in June but they sent me a mail saying some of my documents were missing and I sent them yet they only updated my application till July 20th and since then the status has been docs received under review & I applied for the PGDM in business

HeerSoni

Sep 20, 2021
I applied in June but they sent me a mail saying some of my documents were missing and I sent them yet they only updated my application till July 20th and since then the status has been docs received under review & I applied for the PGDM in business
My application is being handled by my agent from which I got informed that due to rush of so many students going in this fall, there has been some late reply to both mail and applications. Thus, I think we will have to wait.....But still If you get reply please inform me & I'll do the same..... hope we get reply soon <_>

iuln0607

Sep 3, 2021
My application is being handled by my agent from which I got informed that due to rush of so many students going in this fall, there has been some late reply to both mail and applications. Thus, I think we will have to wait.....But still If you get reply please inform me & I'll do the same..... hope we get reply soon <_>
Will definitely do.

Oct 15, 2021
I applied for reactivation to jan 2022 on 28 april as i got my visa approved for may 2021 intake but due to embassy closure and late decision i was not able to register for may intake so i defered to jan as sep was full now i have received my updated LOA yet and also my student portal is blank with no application status. when i could expect my loa or anyone in same situation??
Hiiii.....same situation is with me