+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter langara college?

Pvirk108

May 5, 2021
what is the deadline for deferring intake? maybe you could wait for a while, the offices are re-opening now gradually

Mar 2, 2021
what is the deadline for deferring intake? maybe you could wait for a while, the offices are re-opening now gradually
Yeah! It’s so confusing.there’s no deadline to defer.but if i defer late i m not sure that seat will be confirmed.then I’ll get further next intake

Pvirk108

May 5, 2021
Ideally, if you have got PPR it implies that you have got visa...embassy doesn't ask for it if the visa is denied. So probably you will receive the required document soon. Moreover, i think deferred admissions are given priority in the subsequent intakes. Call karan @langara india and discuss it with him once.

Mar 2, 2021
Ideally, if you have got PPR it implies that you have got visa...embassy doesn't ask for it if the visa is denied. So probably you will receive the required document soon. Moreover, i think deferred admissions are given priority in the subsequent intakes. Call karan @langara india and discuss it with him once.
Thanks
PPR or refusal letter is the only result they will give before 6th August.My file got approved that’s why i got PPR but College is asking me study permit approval letter which i will get only when my visa will got stamped.langara india they do not answer calls .many of my batchmates tried.i hope vfs reopens soon.

have u also applied in langara?

Pvirk108

May 5, 2021
Thanks

PPR or refusal letter is the only result they will give before 6th August.My file got approved that’s why i got PPR but College is asking me study permit approval letter which i will get only when my visa will got stamped.langara india they do not answer calls .many of my batchmates tried.i hope vfs reopens soon.

this mis-management sucks, man!! yes, i have applied for spring intke, application is in process though

Pvirk108

May 5, 2021
Thanks

which course did u apply for?

Meilingling

Jul 8, 2021
hello, I apply for the program in early childhood education(2022-01 intake) on 2021-6-01, the application status shows that the application is completed, but no offer letter, how long should I wait for that status generally? Does anyone have the same experience? I am so anxious about that. ( I apply for once before, but full of the program and they just spent for 3 weeks and my status was showing missing document.)

shehnoor

Jul 10, 2021
i also applied on april 2021 for jan intake 2022. wht intake and course?
I applied for reactivation to jan 2022 on 28 april as i got my visa approved for may 2021 intake but due to embassy closure and late decision i was not able to register for may intake so i defered to jan as sep was full now i have received my updated LOA yet and also my student portal is blank with no application status. when i could expect my loa or anyone in same situation??

Reactions: Shukladipaliiii

shehnoor

Jul 10, 2021
I applied for reactivation to jan 2022 on 28 april as i got my visa approved for may 2021 intake but due to embassy closure and late decision i was not able to register for may intake so i defered to jan as sep was full now i have not received my updated LOA yet and also my student portal is blank with no application status. when i could expect my loa or anyone in same situation??