+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter fake or not.

PreludeG

Sep 12, 2019
Please help me to find the truth.
I got offer letter after applying from one consultancy from India. Is it fake or not? They are saying it takes time . I applied in moth of Feb.Offer letter in jpg formate.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got offer letter after applying from one consultancy from India. Is it fake or not? They are saying it takes time . I applied in moth of Feb.Offer letter in jpg formate.
We cannot seet the image. You will have to copy and paste the content of the letter here. Yes - it's most likely fake.

Reactions: PreludeG

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
JPG? 100% fake.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Think the OP was using shorthand for JPEG file format. All same they need to copy and paste the text for anyone to confirm is fake which probably is
Yes.. OP is saying the offer letter itself was a jpeg file. No way a real company would send you a picture of your offer letter.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes.. OP is saying the offer letter itself was a jpeg file. No way a real company would send you a picture of your offer letter.
I I'm not sure that's the case. OP received an offer letter via email likely and thought it would be easiest to post here as a jpeg file. That's what everyone seems to do rather than copying and pasting.

Reactions: PreludeG

PreludeG

Sep 12, 2019
It is in pdf format. I converted into jpg format because copying nmoT working in some portion.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Copy and paste is not working for the some portion of the pdf . So, I converted into jpg format.
We can't see it. It's most likely a scam. If they are offering free food / transportation and / or accommodations - it's a scam.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes, I see OP clarified that it was a PDF.
I I'm not sure that's the case. OP received an offer letter via email likely and thought it would be easiest to post here as a jpeg file. That's what everyone seems to do rather than copying and pasting.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
For img click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/10lnKfCJxBEXxYDCgVlAXMgv0nUDi1bSR/view?usp=drivesdk

Copied info from pdf ->

Date:15/03/2019
Passport No.:-----------
Name: ----------
EMPLOYMENT LETTER OF – ---------------
Following our recent discussions, we are delighted to offer you the position of OFFICE HELPHER.
With Our Organization. Our Organization is describing key highlights about your organization. If you join Our
Organization, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with
the highest possible level of service and advice.
As a member of Our Organization team, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results
that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice
and results that you provide as a representative of Our Organization. In return, we are committed to providing you with
every opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding. The following points outline the terms
and conditions we are proposing.
JOB: SALES MARKETING
That STAR CONSULTANTS have full authority to deduct their service charges from your salary twenty thousand per month for
the fifteen months.
Salary: 2500 CANADIAN DOLLAR
Group Benefits: Succinctly describe your organization’s group benefits plan, including when the new employee will be eligible
Hours of Work: 8 Hours Per Day
Vacation: 4 Holidays in Month
Following the initial probationary period, a progression and performance review will be conducted on a quarterly basis to
assess performance to-date, and to clarify or modify this arrangement, as the need may arise.
This arrangement may be terminated by either party upon notice in writing to either party with notice that complies with
Employment Standards (or Labour Standards) for Your Province
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and
rewarding.
Sincerely
------------------
With the signature below, I accept this offer for employment.

Name Date
_________. __________
Yup, it's fake.