+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

# of LMOs

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
Are you allowed to apply for more than one overseas LMO at a time. I have some clients who would like to apply for 2 and then offer the position to whoever gets their visa first. When I asked HRSDC they said 2 was ok if one was in canada and one overseas but not 2 overseas. Then I found out today from a client that he used me and anothr agency and hired 2 nannys, he kept mine because she was able to get her visa very quicky. Any thoughts?
Tnx!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Yes it is illegal,But you are getting nowhere by repeating this over again and again,state your problem once or twice and thats it.Otherwise the moderators of this forum may take action.Again I repeat please contact me if you wish to move against this individual so that i can help refer you to the proper agency

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
yikes!
Sorry this was a completely different case! Not related to any of my other posts.

I had no idea that was illegal. Neither did the client think that he was doing anything wrong. I would not report this, why would I? He did not know it was wrong and service canada obvioulsy didn't as they also know he had applied for 2 seperate LMOs.. and was aproved for both. I advised him that it was only ok if one in canada and one overseas.. buuut HRSDC approved both of his LMO and very well both were overseas. So it was simply a question, not an accusation..I have just heard 2 different things.

I have many questions and I thought this was a good place to turn
It was my first time stumbling upon your website, I apologize as I didn't know the rules of etiquette..
I will not take any more or anyones time.
My apologies.
Emily

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So the client would send both LMO's to the applicants and they apply for their visas. What happens when he hires one and the other one gets their visa later and comes too? She will be stuck in Canada with a work permit but no job?

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
He cancelled the LMO of the other caregiver so she would not be ble to get here unless she found another employer. I was suprised that the HRSDC approved 2 LMOs. Whe would they approve 2 of them? Was this a glitch or are you allowed to do this? I am guess you can because he did it. He shouldn't have dobe it and I was quite suprised that he did but even more suprised HRSDC would allow it?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know if it's legal but I think it's dishonest towards the other nanny. He may ensure that he gets a nanny faster but he is wasting the other nanny's time.