+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER TRV APPLICATIONS INDIA

mkaur096

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I'm not really an October applicant, but I couldn't find the November trv page.

I applied on November 1st online nearing midnight so they accepted my application for November 2nd.
November 2nd I received an email to check the account online. It said the application is in progress, however the status is still submitted. How long does this process take if they say it's in progress?

Thanks and good luck to everyone,

Manpreet

floesp

Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2016
Med's Done....
03-07-2016
Interview........
(NA)=PCC Req 26-07-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
How can i apply for multiple entry visa whats the procedure

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Brother applied on 16th October from jalandhar VFS . being processed at NDVO.

Red rose

Feb 15, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I applied on November 1st online nearing midnight so they accepted my application for November 2nd.
November 2nd I received an email to check the account online. It said the application is in progress, however the status is still submitted. How long does this process take if they say it's in progress?

Manpreet
Hi Manpreet my application is same day as yours lets wait and watch.

mkaur096

Oct 15, 2018
So I called CIC today. They said that the TRV application goes to New Delhi for processing, whereas the spousal sponsorship is currently being processed in Canada. I am the sponsor for both applications. It's just so frustrating because it becomes a waiting game after. They did say maybe give it a week or two before inquiring again.

Regards,

Manpreet

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Manpreet
Cant say anything just be patient :)

mkaur096

Oct 15, 2018
Its just weird because after the initial two ghost emails, I got another one the next day saying there is an update on the application. When I went to check there was nothing. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Manpreet

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Its just weird because after the initial two ghost emails, I got another one the next day saying there is an update on the application. When I went to check there was nothing. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Manpreet
hehe. yup happen same to me.

mkaur096

Oct 15, 2018
Ok so today the status for Review of eligibility changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I wonder how long they take with this.

Manpreet