+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Thank you for your reply and the advice you gave me!!
We went there yesterday (Friday) at 7 am and were already on our way home around 8:30 am.
Today is Saturday, and it's 6:09 pm. Do you consider that to be a long wait?
Well we don't know if they have uploaded your meds or not. GcKey or tracker will update most likely on Monday since it's a working day. The only way to find out is to go to the clinic and ask for the submission sheet. Don't take their word. I went to the clinic and asked them to upload the results and give me the e-medical sheet stating "results submitted to IRCC". They can say anything they want but you should ask for proof, especially if they are taking too long to upload in the first place. If they have really uploaded your meds then giving you a print out should not be a big deal.

Jan 27, 2024
I have a TRV still pending since Nov 2022. It's under security check since Jan 2023.
CEC AOR October 15, 2023, medical and biometric were completed, background check and eligibility have been shown as In progress in Gckey for over 1 month. So I am concerned whether the TRV security check is linked to my PR application. Anyone may know about that? TIA

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a TRV still pending since Nov 2022. It's under security check since Jan 2023.
CEC AOR October 15, 2023, medical and biometric were completed, background check and eligibility have been shown as In progress in Gckey for over 1 month. So I am concerned whether the TRV security check is linked to my PR application. Anyone may know about that? TIA
You are under comprehensive security screening for TRV. Expect your application to take longer. If the system flagged your background check for TRV, it is very highly likely to do so for your PR application as well.

Jan 27, 2024
You are under comprehensive security screening for TRV. Expect your application to take longer. If the system flagged your background check for TRV, it is very highly likely to do so for your PR application as well.
Thank you for your reply. I'm wondering, if that's the case, considering my TRV security check has been over one year, will the PR security check continue based on the previous one, or start from scratch? Waiting another year or two would be too bad for me...

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you for your reply. I'm wondering, if that's the case, considering my TRV security check has been over one year, will the PR security check continue based on the previous one, or start from scratch? Waiting another year or two would be too bad for me...
Those two are separate security checks for each application. It depends upon the flag itself on whether a comprehensive security screening will happen with you or not. Hopefully not.

rykker

Mar 7, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2023
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2023
Nomination.....
Oct 2, 2023
AOR Received.
Oct 26, 2023
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2023
Med's Done....
Dec 02, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: name12345

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
AoR 30 Oct | FSW-O

Everything completed on tracker a few minutes ago. I can also see CoPR number and expiry date for myself and dependants.

What's the next step?

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
Indian FSW-Os : Does VFS give option to collect stamped passports from VFS office?

If its mandatory to get delivered, can we get it delivered at any address?