+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
My pr tracker is updating everyday from last month but no update on my file.
log in to your tracker. In the application history page on Chrome browser, F12>Console>Objects>Relations>0> History
You can find Activities and History of updates. Since you're getting ghost updates, maybe something's going on in your file in the backend. See if there's a tab for Security and such as well.

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
log in to your tracker. In the application history page on Chrome browser, F12>Console>Objects>Relations>0> History
You can find Activities and History of updates. Since you're getting ghost updates, maybe something's going on in your file in the backend. See if there's a tab for Security and such as well.
Wow! This is interesting. Will I see the most recent updates here?

unique_username42069

Aug 5, 2023
Wow! This is interesting. Will I see the most recent updates here?
Possibly. I found out about this after the latest update on my file which was over 15 days ago when my medicals and eligibility was marked completed. So the latest history there for me reflects that. If you are getting GU and nothing actually updates on the tracker, this console method may show something.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Guys
Finally received PPR. All this wait has paid now and really excited to be on board.
I can't believe this is true!! Just got the PPR email!! I feel like crying out of happiness. Spending so much money and time to learn French from zero and spending so much energy to learn this whole Express Entry system. It finally happened. I was mentally prepared to wait until April for my PPR, who could've thought it would come through today. Here is my timeline you guys:

ITA: September 26th 2023 (general draw)

AOR: October 29th 2023

Meds: not upfront

BIL/MEDS request: 17th January 2024

Biometrics completed: 25th January 2024

Meds completed: February 1st 2024

Meds upload by doctor: February 7th 2024

PPR: 16th February 2024

Everything is completed on the tracker with COPR number showing. PPR came through GcKey in a PDF form. Visa office is RROC.

Wish you all best of luck in your PPR journeys. Praying hard for you all to get your PPRs and for your smooth settlement in Canada.

Special thanks to senior members such as @iSaidGoodDay for helping all applicants with their questions.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I can't believe this is true!! Just got the PPR email!! I feel like crying out of happiness. Spending so much money and time to learn French from zero and spending so much energy to learn this whole Express Entry system. It finally happened. I was mentally prepared to wait until April for my PPR, who could've thought it would come through today. Here is my timeline you guys:

Everything is completed on the tracker with COPR number showing. PPR came through GcKey in a PDF form. Visa office is RROC.

Wish you all best of luck in your PPR journeys. Praying hard for you all to get your PPRs and for your smooth settlement in Canada.

Special thanks to senior members such as @iSaidGoodDay for helping all applicants with their questions.
Congratulations! IRCC proved me right again: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2023-aor.826001/post-10754358 :D

When you get your stamped passports back, cut a cake and celebrate! Learning french and getting a PR feels illegal, doesn't it(I had 72 points for CLB7 in TEF too!)?

Onwards to your settlement journey!

Reactions: santosh.dh

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Congratulations! IRCC proved me right again: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2023-aor.826001/post-10754358 :D

When you get your stamped passports back, cut a cake and celebrate! Learning french and getting a PR feels illegal, doesn't it(I had 72 points for CLB7 in TEF too!)?

Onwards to your settlement journey!
Glad you were right dude. Indeed, learning French was a gamble because rules change so fast but I'm glad it paid off. I did a TCF Canada lol. And you're right, a longer journey awaits!! But once the IM-1 visa is stamped, a cake is something that I can really appreciate lol.

• Love
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW

Toutes mes félicitations !!

When did your background check start?

My AoR is 30 Oct and VO is RROC. I have a spouse and child as dependants. @iSaidGoodDay, could this delay the process?