+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Toutes mes félicitations !!

When did your background check start?

My AoR is 30 Oct and VO is RROC. I have a spouse and child as dependants. @iSaidGoodDay, could this delay the process?
Merci mon pote. I have no idea when it started as I didn't get GCMS notes or called IRCC. And mind you I had travel history as well so I was surprised that I got PPR rather quickly. I think you should get your FD next week. My BCG completed today itself and my AOR is just one day before you. You should hear something next week. Hoping you get your PPR quickly too.

rykker

Mar 7, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2023
Doc's Request.
Nov 21, 2023
Nomination.....
Oct 2, 2023
AOR Received.
Oct 26, 2023
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2023
Med's Done....
Dec 02, 2023
Hello guys are there still fsw october candidates who didn’t receive ppr yet ?
Yes please, everyone who has not received, mark your attendance here. While I am really happy for everyone who received it. There is an unjustified anxiety that I am feeling. My eligibility was complete on Dec 10 and since then BGV has just been in progress, security and criminality both still in progress.

Reactions: Mohamed mars

svinna

Apr 25, 2022
Yes please, everyone who has not received, mark your attendance here. While I am really happy for everyone who received it. There is an unjustified anxiety that I am feeling. My eligibility was complete on Dec 10 and since then BGV has just been in progress, security and criminality both still in progress.
I dont see any progress or posts from the Inland applicants. My BGV is pending from Jan 8th. My Eligibility is showing as not started but when spoke with IRCC even before biometrics, they said my Eligibility is completed. Not sure if it is a lag in tracker update.

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Hey guys !
I was wondering if anybody can help with our medical results
Here's out timeline:

OINP:
November 8 ,2023 - Submitted
December 8 ,2023 - Assessment
December 13 ,2023 - DIP
January 11 ,2024 - Approved

PNP -FSW (OUTLAND):
January 23 , 2024- ITA received
February 14 - AoR
February 14 - BIL
February 15 - Medical Examination request
February 15 - Biometrics completed(GCkey and Tracker)
February 16 - Medicals passed (no results yet)
Yesterday, at 3:30 PM, we received our payment receipts from the clinic where we underwent our medicals(finished all procedures at 8:30 am).
We were assured that the results would be sent to us yesterday afternoon at the latest, but we haven't received anything yet.
How long does it usually take for medical results to appear in a GCKey account or in the tracker?
The tracker still says :"
Medical exam
In progress
Not all applications require a medical exam. If you need a medical exam, IRCC will notify you what to do next. Medical exams for visitors, students and workers - Canada.ca.
And in our GCkey account it is still :
Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
:

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
Hey guys !
I was wondering if anybody can help with our medical results
Here's out timeline:

Yesterday, at 3:30 PM, we received our payment receipts from the clinic where we underwent our medicals(finished all procedures at 8:30 am).
We were assured that the results would be sent to us yesterday afternoon at the latest, but we haven't received anything yet.
How long does it usually take for medical results to appear in a GCKey account or in the tracker?
The tracker still says :"

And in our GCkey account it is still :
Ask your clinic to give you the submission sheet in the e-medical. That serves as a concrete proof that they uploaded your meds. It shouldn't take too long to see your meds either in GcKey or tracker.

Reactions: CanadianSnowBird

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Ask your clinic to give you the submission sheet in the e-medical. That serves as a concrete proof that they uploaded your meds. It shouldn't take too long to see your meds either in GcKey or tracker.
Thank you for your reply and the advice you gave me!!
We went there yesterday (Friday) at 7 am and were already on our way home around 8:30 am.
Today is Saturday, and it's 6:09 pm. Do you consider that to be a long wait?

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
Hello guys are there still fsw october candidates who didn’t receive ppr yet ?
FSW-O AOR Nov 2, not yet received PPR, all completed on tracker other than Background. By the pace of the others I think we should be getting before end of the month

Reactions: Empress34

sssa

Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-11-2023
Med's Request
17-01-2024
FSW-O AOR Nov 2, not yet received PPR, all completed on tracker other than Background. By the pace of the others I think we should be getting before end of the month
I think you'll get by next week. I've noticed that almost all FSWs with late October AOR are being issued PPRs roughly chronologically. On Friday Oct 29 got PPR while some Oct 30 & 31 got Final Decision. They should move to early November afterwards.

My AOR is Nov 1 & I'm hopeful for the coming week.