+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

imjenjenjen

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi. Is it possible that my primary and secondary offices totally change? I just called IRCC and when I asked which office is working on my file, it's totally different from what I have in the beginning. Anyone ever heard of Vancouver being the secondary office? Thank you.

Last edited:

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
My Primay Visa office moved to Montreal now. Sydney, which was earlier the PVO, is SVO now. All completed on Tracker since late January. However, no FD or COPR number on the tracker yet. IRCC agent told me that everything is complete and the only thing is the Approval email but they don't know when it will be sent. I have a work permit restoration also in progress, not sure if that's holding it up. My Consultant told me that is not holding it up.

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
Hi. Is it possible that my primary and secondary offices totally change? I just called IRCC and when I asked which office is working on my file, it's totally different from what I have in the beginning. Anyone ever heard of Vancouver being the secondary office? Thank you.
Yes
It’s is definitely possible. Mine primary office was Ottawa and secondary New Delhi and today I got COPR and passport request.

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
Yes, happened with me for both PVO and SVO.

My PVO was changed to Rapid Response Operations Centre, Ottawa (RROC).

Reactions: hr2094

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Yes
It’s is definitely possible. Mine primary office was Ottawa and secondary New Delhi and today I got COPR and passport request.
Congratulations! Amrish! Enjoy, time to celebrate!

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Yes, happened with me for both PVO and SVO.

My PVO was changed to Rapid Response Operations Centre, Ottawa (RROC).
You will get it soon, RROC just issued PR till 11/Oct yesterday. Hopefully next 10 days bro. Hang on.

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
You will get it soon, RROC just issued PR till 11/Oct yesterday. Hopefully next 10 days bro. Hang on.
I only have access to tracker and not GCKey, so, I know that Medicals are showing Completed in tracker, but are they passed? Don't know.
Criminality is completed, but Security hasn't started yet, so I can't predict if RROC reaches my AoR date files, all steps would be completed or not.

Reactions: Jenifer Pluto