+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Twoaster

Oct 30, 2023
Hi all!!

My tracker updated and now I'm completed on all 4 checks.
One dependent still have the eligibility Not Started.

On the "Document Status" page, I can see a COPR number for the both of us already!
Looking forward for the next steps... I think now I just have to wait for the email?

Reactions: charliewan

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Hi all!!

On the "Document Status" page, I can see a COPR number for the both of us already!
Looking forward for the next steps... I think now I just have to wait for the email?
Congratulations! You need to wait for the portal emails. For me, it took 15 days.

Reactions: Twoaster

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Have you check your "Documents Status" tab?
I have the same situation as you and it's showing the COPR number there already, even though I didn't receive any email
Congratulations! I checked my Documents tab but no COPR there. The agent said that everything seems to be completed, so just wait for the approval email. Not sure what could be holding it up. Also, the primary office changed from Sydney to Montreal. Previously, Ottawa was Secondary. However, Sydney is secondary now.

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
Hi All,

Does PR tracker shows updated status unnecessary ? My tracker was last updated on 17/Jan with Eligibility completed. Since then, last updated was shown on 17/Jan but today it shows last updated date of today but I can not find any changes. BGV is still in progress. Checked GC key as well, there are no updates there too. Is it normal?
Did u see the application history updated in u tracker?

webdevbosch

Aug 4, 2023
YOUR AOR DATE PLEASE and Category ?

Hi all!!

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
Hello, I have been following this group since October. Today, I am sharing the good news that I have received my ECOPR.

AOR - October 02
Medical & Biometrics update to completed - December 18 & 19
P1- January 02
P2- January 11
ECOPR - January 29

PNP(Human Capital Priorities) through Express Entry (CEC)

All the best
Mine AOR is also 2nd October and FSW- O (French category).
Medical passed on 4th Jan, Biometric completed on 9th Jan, Eligibility is completed in tracker but under review on GC key, Background is in process in tracker, since that just waiting for further update.

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Guys, is it okay if I give my medical exam a little bit later? I had a really bad cold for the last week and only now it's getting better. I got my med request on the 17th but I was super sick. Now I got appointment for Monday on the 5th February. The doctor said she will send the result within 5 working days. But to be honest, I'm a bit scared that I'm already delayed. IRCC gives 30 days, I know that but I'm still worried that they will forget my file!!

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Guys, is it okay if I give my medical exam a little bit later? I had a really bad cold for the last week and only now it's getting better. I got my med request on the 17th but I was super sick. Now I got appointment for Monday on the 5th February. The doctor said she will send the result within 5 working days. But to be honest, I'm a bit scared that I'm already delayed. IRCC gives 30 days, I know that but I'm still worried that they will forget my file!!
Hey, I hope you're feeling better now.
If you got your medical exam on the 17th you have 30 days so up to Feb 17th. But I don't understand? are your worried that your last sickness will have an impact on the Medical? because if it's a flu or "rhume" (excuse my french) that should not have any effect on your results.
If you really want to have an extension, you can always send a webform to IRCC asking them for an extension because for example you couldn't find an appointment or you have to deal with a personal situation at the moment. But If I were you, I'd advise to just go ahead and do the medical at the earliest occasion.

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Hey, I hope you're feeling better now.
If you got your medical exam on the 17th you have 30 days so up to Feb 17th. But I don't understand? are your worried that your last sickness will have an impact on the Medical? because if it's a flu or "rhume" (excuse my french) that should not have any effect on your results.
If you really want to have an extension, you can always send a webform to IRCC asking them for an extension because for example you couldn't find an appointment or you have to deal with a personal situation at the moment. But If I were you, I'd advise to just go ahead and do the medical at the earliest occasion.
Sorry I failed to explain myself. It was a rhume. What I'm worried about is if IRCC expects applicants to do their medical exam ASAP? I know that 30 days is the absolute maximum limit. But I don't want IRCC to forget my file because I did my exam at the very late point. I think by the time the report will reach IRCC, it will be 10th February already. So I'll be touching the limit of the 30 days!

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Sorry I failed to explain myself. It was a rhume. What I'm worried about is if IRCC expects applicants to do their medical exam ASAP? I know that 30 days is the absolute maximum limit. But I don't want IRCC to forget my file because I did my exam at the very late point. I think by the time the report will reach IRCC, it will be 10th February already. So I'll be touching the limit of the 30 days!
I think that as long as it's done and filed within 30 days that should be ok. Because in the meantime they wait for your medical they are probably checking other points (background for example) So just go ahead and do it on the day you got your appointment that should be ok.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
You are over-worrying, take rest, get better and then give medical exams before the deadline.