Apr 25, 2021
Today I got BIL and Medical Pass

CEC-Inland

ITA Oct-11-2023
Submitted and AOR Oct-20-2023
Request to Pay for Biometrics Dec-8-2023
Biometrics Payment Update Notification Dec-29-2023
BIL and Medical Pass Jan-8-2024
Update on Jan 30: Biometrics and Eligibility Completed on tracker.

ITA Oct-11-2023
Submitted and AOR Oct-20-2023
Request to Pay for Biometrics Dec-8-2023
Biometrics Payment Update Notification Dec-29-2023
BIL and Medical Pass Jan-8-2024
Biometrics submitted Jan-10-2024
Biometrics and Eligibility Completed on Tracker Jan-30-2024

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
FSW-O with 2 dependants

Eligibility - Passed (as per IRCC agent)
Criminality - Passed (as per IRCC agent)

Medicals - Completed (as per tracker)
Background Verification - In Progress (as per tracker)

File transferred to RROC. Can anyone say if work is happening on my file? or its lying in a corner at RROC

Last edited:

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
FSW-O with 2 dependants

File transferred to RROC. Can anyone say if work is happening on my file? or its lying in a corner at RROC
Nobody would be able to guess that ! You can know that through GUs only at this stage. Got any GU on tracker or GC key ? What was the last update you got from the operator if you called ?

Julissa6926

Nov 9, 2023
FSW-O with 2 dependants

lol @ file lying in a corner . Same background in progress every other part completed

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
Today I called IRCC, they said everything is completed in my profile, nothing is pending and it’s a matter of time that I can get final decision at any time.

But when I asked that in my profile Background is showing in process then they said “As we can see here your profile is fully completed even background also”.

I hope they gave me true information and now I am jst waiting for some good news.

FSW- O
AOR- 2 oct
Medical- 4 Jan
Biometric- 9 jan
Eligibility completed

Reactions: LeilaOzawz

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Today I called IRCC, they said everything is completed in my profile, nothing is pending and it’s a matter of time that I can get final decision at any time.

But when I asked that in my profile Background is showing in process then they said “As we can see here your profile is fully completed even background also”.

I hope they gave me true information and now I am jst waiting for some good news.

FSW- O
AOR- 2 oct
Medical- 4 Jan
Biometric- 9 jan
Eligibility completed
I don't see anyone on immitracker who got PPR. Here in Algeria I know some October ppl as well and it's the same story. If you BG is complete then you will need to wait until they start processing everyone for final decision. You're all good now. Btw can u tell me how you called IRCC from your country. I want to try as well from Algeria but I can't!

prospective102

Star Member
Feb 12, 2023

FSW- O
AOR- 2 oct
Medical- 4 Jan
Biometric- 9 jan
Eligibility completed
what number did you contact IRCC on and what app?

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
I don't see anyone on immitracker who got PPR. Here in Algeria I know some October ppl as well and it's the same story. If you BG is complete then you will need to wait until they start processing everyone for final decision. You're all good now. Btw can u tell me how you called IRCC from your country. I want to try as well from Algeria but I can't!
I called by using app Viber and I called from India +1 (613) 944-6788.

syedsamiuddin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
All four steps are completed on the tracker. No Copr number yet on the document tab.

gc key is still in processing.

I guess, Tracker info is accurate, right? Should I consider it as approved or wait till copr number?

When can I expect the copr number and other emails to arrive, rough estimate.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
18-10-2023
Anyone here waiting for Portal-1 email for a long time with virtual landing handled by Montreal office?

I got a mail about final decision 15 days back( 15th January 2024). When I called IRCC, they said that my virtual landing procedure will be handled by Montreal office. I didn't see any progress after that.

svinna

Apr 25, 2022
Going through the posts, It looks like CEC-Inland applications are progressing. My application is still waiting for Eligibility (Not yet started) and background (In progress) to be completed.
CEC - Inland
AOR - 15th Oct 2023
BIL and Medical completed - 4th Jan 2024
BIL updated in portal - 8th Jan 2024
No updates after that, eagerly waiting!!