syedsamiuddin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
Same here, AOR Oct 13, email asking to pay for biometrics received on Dec 8, paid and submitted webform about an hour after I got the email. Got a confirmation on the 14th and no BIL yet. From what I've been reading online there is a LOT of us in this same situation.

I'm a bit annoyed about the email on the 8th, because I was assuming I was going to get my BIL mid-January, as most people seem to be getting it about 3 months after their AOR. That email got me thinking I was going to receive it ASAP but as far as I've seen the people who actually got their BIL after that were all people who had their AORs in September or very early in October (for CEC, I know other streams work faster). I assume we will get them sometime in January, as expected.
AOR 20th October
CEC applicant
Got Biometric payment email on 9th December
Confirmation email 14th December

waiting for BIL

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
About the Biometric fee email..
I received mine on December 8th.. payed and sent the webform on the same day. (My UCI hasn't update from the CANXXX yet, so I used my WP one for the payment/call)
On December 14th, I got an email saying that they received my webform.
Today (Dec 28th) I called them to check the status, and the attendant told me that the fee payment was received BUT not linked to my account for some reason. She did it while in the call and sent me an email with the confirmation of payment.

Maybe is a good idea to call them just to check the status.
In your case looks like too much delay in each step

CanadaJourney

Sep 16, 2023
About the Biometric fee email..
I received mine on December 8th.. payed and sent the webform on the same day. (My UCI hasn't update from the CANXXX yet, so I used my WP one for the payment/call)
On December 14th, I got an email saying that they received my webform.
Today (Dec 28th) I called them to check the status, and the attendant told me that the fee payment was received BUT not linked to my account for some reason. She did it while in the call and sent me an email with the confirmation of payment.

Maybe is a good idea to call them just to check the status.
Thank you for the great info. I am in the same situation since Oct 19. Just called IRCC, just same as yours, my payment was not linked. The agent said she sent a note to VO, but she didn't give me a payment confirmation email.

Twoaster

Oct 30, 2023
In your case looks like too much delay in each step
I know, but I'm seeing a lot of people with the same situation.
My process is a CEC Inland and looking at some other threads, these profiles were getting no updates for 2 months... but after this mess with the biometric fee, I'm starting to get a bit concerned. I really wanted my UCI to update at this point so I can create a tracker.

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
Same here, AOR Oct 13, email asking to pay for biometrics received on Dec 8, paid and submitted webform about an hour after I got the email. Got a confirmation on the 14th and no BIL yet. From what I've been reading online there is a LOT of us in this same situation.

I'm a bit annoyed about the email on the 8th, because I was assuming I was going to get my BIL mid-January, as most people seem to be getting it about 3 months after their AOR. That email got me thinking I was going to receive it ASAP but as far as I've seen the people who actually got their BIL after that were all people who had their AORs in September or very early in October (for CEC, I know other streams work faster). I assume we will get them sometime in January, as expected.
Hey, I just wanted to update that I called in case mine wasn't linked to my profile as well, but in my case they said it was properly linked and I just need to wait for the BIL. Oh well... back to waiting :)