+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
Hey! I’m in a similar boat. AOR Oct 3rd and CEC Inland. Can I ask how soon after getting the confirmation of biometrics payment receipt email, did you get your BIL?
I paid on November 14th (after submitting the application) and sent the receipt through the webform on the same day. When I submitted the application on October 1st, I wasn't informed that I had to pay the biometrics fee. Today, I received the BIL.

Reactions: Kimkim2023

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
Hey! I’m in a similar boat. AOR Oct 3rd and CEC Inland. Can I ask how soon after getting the confirmation of biometrics payment receipt email, did you get your BIL?
On the official website they say:
If you apply online for permanent residence
  • If you submit a complete application and pay the biometrics fee at the same time
    • You’ll get the letter in your account message box within several days or several weeks.
      • We’ll send you an email to let you know that you have a new message.
  • If you pay the biometrics fee after you submityour application
    • It can take several weeksbefore you get the letter.
      • We’ll send you an email to let you know that you have a new message.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/how-to-give-biometrics.html

Reactions: Kimkim2023

Kimkim2023

Oct 26, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update.. nothing major unfortunately :(

Category is CEC Inland,
AOR - Oct3rd

Today I received an email.. 'This letter refers to your recent application for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry program. Please be advised that due to a technical issue, at the time of submission of your application our system did not prompt you to pay the biometric collection service fee as it should have."

Basically just asking me to pay for biomterics and upload the receipt via webform. I did so immediately. Let's see how long it takes to get the BIL.

Will keep the forum posted.
**UPDATE**

Received BIL today- Dec 15th

Took exactly 1 week after payment.

Reactions: justcyanide

001-Canada

Oct 16, 2023
Congratulations

Have you noticed how long it took for BGC to be completed?

Mine AOR OCt 8 and am stuck in BGC , all completed except BGC
Thank you

BGC was IN PROGRESS since the begining

ELIGIBILITY CHECK was NOT STARTED,
turned to IN PROGRESS on NOV 22

PS Both are still IN PROGRESS in the tracker