+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I don't think you miss BIL request on mail as in that case the same message would be reflected in your GC key too which is right now having only 2 messages. For FSW-O candidates, BIL is awaited after 21/Sep. I guess for CEC too the processing times are getting slower.
You would be surprised to find cases of missed BIL, RFVs, etc on this forum. IRCC might be adjusting back to the normal processing times from the extremely fast times we saw for the first half of this year(which was unsustainable as they were/are 65% overstaffed).

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Any update, anyone? I received a Ghost Update with an updated date reflected on the tracker, but nothing else has changed.

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
You would be surprised to find cases of missed BIL, RFVs, etc on this forum. IRCC might be adjusting back to the normal processing times from the extremely fast times we saw for the first half of this year(which was unsustainable as they were/are 65% overstaffed).
IRCC can be adjusting to normal processing time, but that should mean impact on all categories. How can CIC FSW are getting affected but PNP has been kept out of radar ! One logical explanation can be of quota, assuming that post BIL a person still have a chance to get COPR in 30 days, IRCC might not be willing to take the risk and omitted processing FSW cases in Nov. PNP quotas are seperate than the Federal ones. So they are fast tracking them in this to optimize the time. Just a thought.

If some one misses or deletes the BIL request mail then he/she should still be able to access it through GC key. Assuming people checks the GC key, I was saying that it is rare that one does not notices BIL request.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
IRCC can be adjusting to normal processing time, but that should mean impact on all categories. How can CIC FSW are getting affected but PNP has been kept out of radar ! One logical explanation can be of quota, assuming that post BIL a person still have a chance to get COPR in 30 days, IRCC might not be willing to take the risk and omitted processing FSW cases in Nov. PNP quotas are seperate than the Federal ones. So they are fast tracking them in this to optimize the time. Just a thought.

If some one misses or deletes the BIL request mail then he/she should still be able to access it through GC key. Assuming people checks the GC key, I was saying that it is rare that one does not notices BIL request.
Process changes at IRCC impact every category different from what we have seen. We don't have empirical data on this forum to say whether PNP, CEC or FSW categories are getting processed faster tbh. To say anything with 80% confidence, we need a sample size of 150 per monthly cohort(if monthly cohort is even reasonable) per category.

4b.indranil

Nov 28, 2023
Is there any inland candidate here in this thread (with AOR post Oct 1st, 2023) who's doesn't have past IME records , has now received IRCC request for medical exam? If so, want to understand the timeline.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
The processes seems to have changed since the introduction of the October 1 2023 medical request and information submission modality. R10 and Eligibility might be going on simultaneously. Then BIL goes on with background check.

Reactions: hr2094

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
The processes seems to have changed since the introduction of the October 1 2023 medical request and information submission modality. R10 and Eligibility might be going on simultaneously. Then BIL goes on with background check.
Is there any scoop on this or it's just a thought ? I dearly hope that you are right on this but many PNP candidates have received BIL with AOR of oct month so it seems a bit unlikely.

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Is there any scoop on this or it's just a thought ? I dearly hope that you are right on this but many PNP candidates have received BIL with AOR of oct month so it seems a bit unlikely.
Well it's my thought and speculation. I want to believe that the quietness is related to a change in the process.

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
I have heard this also from a few friends regarding slowness.

1) IRCC has quota issues. So they will slow things during November/December and send approvals by January. This seems to happen every week.
2) PNP is moving faster because the PNP quota is different. Also, there are chances that eligibility is already verified during the PNP stage.

Again, these are just information I heard/read from multiple sources. I am not sure if these are true.

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
FSW-O guys with AOR of Oct month, anyone with BIL received yet ?? Yesterday someone with AOR 24/Sep received BIL request.

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Hi guys
I didn’t include my medical exam as they introduced the new rule after October 1st.
My question is: Should I do it just in case and send it with a web form or just wait for them? Does anyone have an experience of how it works?