+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

CanadaJourney

Sep 16, 2023
Just called IRCC and received some updates.

ME: Completed, Criminality: In Progress, Info Sharing: In Progress, Eligibility: Not Started

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Anyone with FSW-O (non PNP case) of Oct AOR still waiting for their Biometrics request ??

Reactions: QuinAby

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,

I applied under the PNP- Outland Tech stream, and here's my timeline according to the tracker:
  • AOR: Oct 13
  • Medical Completed: Nov 6
  • Biometric Completed: Nov 13
  • Background Check:
    • In Progress (since late Oct and early Nov)
    • As of Nov 17: Criminality- Passed ; Info Sharing- In Progress ; Security- Not Started
  • Primary Visa Office: CIO Sydney
  • Secondary Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
  • Eligibility: Not Started
On GCKey:
  • Background Check Status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
  • Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I'm wondering if it's normal for Eligibility to show as Not Started on the tracker. Does eligibility start after background check is completed? Is my timeline within the normal range considering the primary and secondary VOs?

Please kindly advise.

Thank you so much for your help.

:)
Hi,
When you talk about the tracker, is it the same one we find on GCkey or is there another link for that?

Thanks!

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
Hi,

Last updated on tracker: 09th NOV
My eligibility shows as completed.
Background Verification in progress.

Can someone please explain what does this signify?

I mean if the eligibility is completed, that means they will not ask for any ADR or refuse the application unless there is issue with BG check?

Timeline:
PNP-Outland
AOR-2nd OCT
Medical passed 19th Oct
BIO-metric completed - 23rd Oct
No ADR
No Interview

Thank you very much!
I am in the same situation as you only Oct 17 AOR. Eligibility completed, only waiting on background check in progress. Medical and biometrics passed. Wondering how long background check could take. PNP Outland also.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am in the same situation as you only Oct 17 AOR. Eligibility completed, only waiting on background check in progress. Medical and biometrics passed. Wondering how long background check could take. PNP Outland also.
unless you are sent into security screening a background check should take a max of 110 days. Now, if IRCC decides to halt processing your application (won't go into those reasons) - then you can technically be criminality: passed, security not started type situations where IRCC can take a few more months too. Plenty of such example cases on the forum here.

Derr28

Mar 31, 2023
Anyone with FSW-O (non PNP case) of Oct AOR still waiting for their Biometrics request ??
I’m 9 Oct AOR FSWO and have not received any updates still. Not even MEP. My application is clean too. This is getting ridiculously slow

prbp2023

Nov 24, 2023
Hi All,

Requesting an input on BIL.

Here is my timeline:
AOR - Oct 25
Biometrics Request Letter received - Nov 20
Paid Biometrics fee and uploaded receipt - Nov 20
Medical completed status updated - Nov 21
BIL - Awaiting

I am still waiting for the Biometrics Instructions Letter (BIL) even though I have uploaded the receipt 4 days ago . Has anyone faced similar delay ?

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Hi All,

Requesting an input on BIL.

Here is my timeline:
AOR - Oct 25
Biometrics Request Letter received - Nov 20
Paid Biometrics fee and uploaded receipt - Nov 20
Medical completed status updated - Nov 21
BIL - Awaiting

I am still waiting for the Biometrics Instructions Letter (BIL) even though I have uploaded the receipt 4 days ago . Has anyone faced similar delay ?
Have you uploaded it in the corresponding placeholder insode GC key account. For us the letter came on 2nd working day. I think yours is just some regular processing delay with the VO

prbp2023

Nov 24, 2023
Have you uploaded it in the corresponding placeholder insode GC key account. For us the letter came on 2nd working day. I think yours is just some regular processing delay with the VO
Yes, I uploaded under the placeholder inside the document submission section and transmitted. Even the tracker reflects that they received the document and fee.