+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

I applied under the PNP- Outland Tech stream, and here's my timeline according to the tracker:
  • AOR: Oct 13
  • Medical Completed: Nov 6
  • Biometric Completed: Nov 13
  • Background Check:
    • In Progress (since late Oct and early Nov)
    • As of Nov 17: Criminality- Passed ; Info Sharing- In Progress ; Security- Not Started
  • Primary Visa Office: CIO Sydney
  • Secondary Visa Office: CPC Ottawa
  • Eligibility: Not Started
On GCKey:
  • Background Check Status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
  • Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I'm wondering if it's normal for Eligibility to show as Not Started on the tracker. Does eligibility start after background check is completed? Is my timeline within the normal range considering the primary and secondary VOs?

Please kindly advise.

Thank you so much for your help.

:)

Reactions: Lovely2611

hilfiger21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I applied under the PNP- Outland Tech stream, and here's my timeline according to the tracker:
  • Background Check:
    • As of Nov 17: Criminality- Passed ; Info Sharing- In Progress ; Security- Not Started
On GCKey:
  • Background Check Status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
  • Eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
I'm wondering if it's normal for Eligibility to show as Not Started on the tracker. Does eligibility start after background check is completed? Is my timeline within the normal range considering the primary and secondary VOs?

Please kindly advise.

Wow! That's speedy!

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
I can see the same in my status too. All document validity moved to Nov 19 2024
Thanks for sharing. However, my eligibility is still "Not Started". I assume they are picking these in sequence, and most of the applications now seeing results are from late Sept to early Oct AORs. Since you have already passed the Eligibility stage, you can expect the Final Decision soon. All the best :)

Reactions: bewithbk

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Hi,

• Background Check:
On GCKey:

Please kindly advise.

How do you see visa office and what stages of background check currently in?

Reactions: bewithbk

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
If I want to submit additional documents for dependant in my PR applications through webform.Whose details should be filled in under "applicant details" of webform? Is it principal applicant's or dependant's?

Anyone who got into similar situation, plzz help
Seniors plzz help

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Hi,

• Background Check:
On GCKey:

Please kindly advise.

How to check visa office and detailed bgv status?

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
How to check visa office and detailed bgv status?
You need to call the IRCC call center. I called last week, and they were like you just submitted your application, and there is plenty of time until June 2024, so no rush. I'm not sure if they tell this to everyone who is a recent filer. But they will tell you about your visa office and bgv etc.

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Anyone in this group PNP waiting for ITA?
why there is no draw in November 2023 any idea or they finish draws for this year?
my PNP certificate going to expire in March 2024 do I need to extend or no need?

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Anyone in this group PNP waiting for ITA?
why there is no draw in November 2023 any idea or they finish draws for this year?
my PNP certificate going to expire in March 2024 do I need to extend or no need?
You should not be worried. Every year they will stop drawing and resume by February. Sine you already have the nomination, you should have a high score. So you should get an ITA when they restart in January / February(Worst case)