+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Does anyone know what it means to see the Status Date updated to today's date in the tracker, but nothing else has changed in each section? Is it the Ghost Update? The current status of each section is as in the signature.
Probably eligibility completed. Watch out for Decision made

Last edited:
Reactions: kkincanada

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
In tracker. I see 2 updates today.
1) Eigibility marked as COMPLETED only for primary applicant.
2) I see this in the bottom timeline. But not sure what information they are talking about. "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. "

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
In tracker. I see 2 updates today.
1) Eigibility marked as COMPLETED only for primary applicant.
2) I see this in the bottom timeline. But not sure what information they are talking about. "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. "
Did they request for additional documents? I would watch out for any ghost update as this is significant this stage of the process.

saubhik

Jun 17, 2023
Received first Ghost Update today (November 21) after completing biometrics - received an email saying "We got your document. Thank you!" and IRCC account showed "Application/profile updated" and Review of additional documents section changed from "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." to "Not Applicable".

See signature for timeline. I did order GCMS notes last night. Not sure if that triggered this.

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
Did they request for additional documents? I would watch out for any ghost update as this is significant this stage of the process.
On the profile, I saw application updated. when I checked what changed, the BGV comment updated as we started the BGV. No other requests or messages.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
After receiving the Ghost Update today, I looked closer at the tracker and found that all our IME documents' expiry dates have been updated to exactly one year from now, i.e. Nov 19th, 2024. Previously, they had an expiry of Sep 2024 as we did our upfront medicals before submitting the application. Has anyone seen something like this, and what does this signify?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
After receiving the Ghost Update today, I looked closer at the tracker and found that all our IME documents' expiry dates have been updated to exactly one year from now, i.e. Nov 19th, 2024. Previously, they had an expiry of Sep 2024 as we did our upfront medicals before submitting the application. Has anyone seen something like this, and what does this signify?
What I know is that medical is valid for 12 months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer or a delegated staff looking at your file. I want to believe your medical passed on Nov 19, which means your visa will expire on this date or on the date your passport expires, whichever comes first.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
What I know is that medical is valid for 12 months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer or a delegated staff looking at your file. I want to believe your medical passed on Nov 19, which means your visa will expire on this date or on the date your passport expires, whichever comes first.
This could be a valid scenario as you explained, however, I am still confused because, in our account, it shows our medicals already passed on Nov 1st instead.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
This could be a valid scenario as you explained, however, I am still confused because, in our account, it shows our medicals already passed on Nov 1st instead.
Well was going by the date you stated which is Nov 19….I won’t worry about this if I were you. Just hang in there for your Decision Made and passport request. Update on your visa validity when you get it.
Not long to go now….!

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Well was going by the date you stated which is Nov 19….I won’t worry about this if I were you. Just hang in there for your Decision Made and passport request. Update on your visa validity when you get it.
Not long to go now….!
Sure, thanks, keeping my fingers crossed for the final decision soon :)!

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
Hi,

Last updated on tracker: 09th NOV
My eligibility shows as completed.
Background Verification in progress.

Can someone please explain what does this signify?

I mean if the eligibility is completed, that means they will not ask for any ADR or refuse the application unless there is issue with BG check?

Timeline:
PNP-Outland
AOR-2nd OCT
Medical passed 19th Oct
BIO-metric completed - 23rd Oct
No ADR
No Interview

Thank you very much!

hr2094

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2024
Hi,

Last updated on tracker: 09th NOV
My eligibility shows as completed.
Background Verification in progress.

Can someone please explain what does this signify?

I mean if the eligibility is completed, that means they will not ask for any ADR or refuse the application unless there is issue with BG check?

Timeline:
PNP-Outland
AOR-2nd OCT
Medical passed 19th Oct
BIO-metric completed - 23rd Oct
No ADR
No Interview

Thank you very much!
Ideally they should not refuse your application on basis of education, experience, POF, Medical, demographic discrepancy if the eligibility is showing as completed.

Jawad17

Aug 14, 2017
Thank you HR for your response.
Based on the current timelines how long does it usually take to complete BG verification?

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
I can see the same in my status too. All document validity moved to Nov 19 2024