+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Sherry18

Aug 14, 2023
Hi Guys my AOR was
Of 14 Oct 2023 .All steps completed on tracker ,after that there is no update for more thaa a month .Any insight of OCT AORs??

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
My AOR is Oct 12th. Finally, Got P1 on Mar 28th. Now waiting for P2, VO is Montreal.

vin10

Mar 29, 2022
Anyone same situation with me???

CEC-EE

my AOR was Oct 22, 2023 and the last update was January 10, 2024 for biometrics. The PVO is Edmonton and the SVO is vancouver. No updates since then. As per GCMS notes, R10 ok, recommendation review for stat question then set for review client info, school credentials.

medical passed
Biometrics passed
Criminality passed

SeanSong91

Apr 25, 2021
Anyone same situation with me???

CEC-EE

my AOR was Oct 22, 2023 and the last update was January 10, 2024 for biometrics. The PVO is Edmonton and the SVO is vancouver. No updates since then. As per GCMS notes, R10 ok, recommendation review for stat question then set for review client info, school credentials.

medical passed
Biometrics passed
Criminality passed
I’m also CEC-EE. Primary VO is Ottawa

Background verification changed to in progress as of Feb 20 according to tracker

GCMS note generated on Feb 28 indicates several records have been redacted under s.21 under security stage as well as the most recent officer’s note.

Criminality Not Started
Info Sharing Complete

Eligibility Passed
Biometrics Passed
Medical Passed

vin10

Mar 29, 2022

Background verification changed to in progress as of Feb 20 according to tracker

GCMS note generated on Feb 28 indicates several records have been redacted under s.21 under security stage as well as the most recent officer’s note.

Criminality Not Started
Info Sharing Complete

Eligibility Passed
Biometrics Passed
Medical Passed
I think you will get your completion soon. Hopefully mine as well. I’m just waiting for security and eligibility. I called the customer service yesterday, they just gave same info on what’s available online.

Reactions: SeanSong91

SeanSong91

Apr 25, 2021
I think you will get your completion soon. Hopefully mine as well. I’m just waiting for security and eligibility. I called the customer service yesterday, they just gave same info on what’s available online.
Thanks. Hope you have I’ll get a good news as well.

I’m going to call the call centre once in two weeks and request ATIP disclosure every month to IRCC, CBSA and CSIS

The call centre agents seemed to have access to GCMS notes so if you have more targeted queries based on GCMS you might get more info.

Reactions: vin10

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024

Criminality Not Started
Info Sharing Complete

Eligibility Passed
Biometrics Passed
Medical Passed
I'm also waiting for the background check to be completed.
AOR September 29, 2023
Eligibility passed in February
Received additional docs request two weeks ago, submitted documents one week ago.
Vancouver is a primary office, Edmonton is a second one.

magekumar

Apr 7, 2024
Hopefully soon. May i know when was your AOR.