+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

hoseinbaradaran

Star Member
Apr 17, 2020
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
I called IRCC today and got to know my LPP completed. But there is no update on the tracker. Any idea how long does it take?
Office: SCR
AOR: Nov 17
wait for 1-2 more days, for sure your tracker will update soon, I had same experience when my test was completed as I talked with IRCC and the next day I got update

Reactions: KUMAR_SM
Feb 7, 2024
I called IRCC today and got to know my LPP completed. But there is no update on the tracker. Any idea how long does it take?
AOR: Nov 17
I just called after reading this. I was able to get a hold of an agent. After a bit of back and forth I was told that my LPP has been completed.

What's really frustrating was the back and forth. I was told to keep an eye on my email but wasn't outright told that the LPP check is complete. I had to specifically ask for it.

I think the reasoning being that you don't always get an email about updates to your LPP but might get an email about the oath ceremony straight away is why he was emphasising it more or less.
Regardless I will update as the process goes along.

For the rest on a similar time line, it might be worth specifically asking if LPP check is complete rather than if there has been an update.

Reactions: KUMAR_SM

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi All,
I submitted a family of 4 case on Sept. 29, 2023, got AOR on Oct. 31 2023, the last update in the tracker - Nov. 2, 2023. Since then got nothing. On Feb. 1, 2024 I requested the GCMS notes, got them on Feb. 27, 2024 - nothing started. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
The primary office is Sydney, the secondary one is Scarborough.
Who is in the same boat? What should I do next?

Sash10

May 23, 2019
I just called after reading this. I was able to get a hold of an agent. After a bit of back and forth I was told that my LPP has been completed.

What's really frustrating was the back and forth. I was told to keep an eye on my email but wasn't outright told that the LPP check is complete. I had to specifically ask for it.

I think the reasoning being that you don't always get an email about updates to your LPP but might get an email about the oath ceremony straight away is why he was emphasising it more or less.
Regardless I will update as the process goes along.

For the rest on a similar time line, it might be worth specifically asking if LPP check is complete rather than if there has been an update.
I asked the 2 agents i spoke to different times and they both said its Not started even tho it shows in progress on the tracker. I am getting worried because everyone with my AOR already have theirs completed

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Called IRCC and was just told application is in progress and my timeline is 15 months so I should call back in January 2025 if I don’t receive any updates on my application by then.

just noticed people from December 2023 have started receiving their oaths.

This is super frustrating with LPP still in progress. GCMS notes has been ordered but I don’t think that has made any difference at all. Not sure what I can do anymore. I Cannot wait for the day where I don’t to have to deal with IRCC again!

Sash10

May 23, 2019
Called IRCC and was just told application is in progress and my timeline is 15 months so I should call back in January 2025 if I don’t receive any updates on my application by then.

This is super frustrating with LPP still in progress. GCMS notes has been ordered but I don’t think that has made any difference at all. Not sure what I can do anymore. I Cannot wait for the day where I don’t to have to deal with IRCC again!
Same here!

Reactions: SithLord

Wafaa7

Nov 27, 2023
Hi All,
I submitted a family of 4 case on Sept. 29, 2023, got AOR on Oct. 31 2023, the last update in the tracker - Nov. 2, 2023. Since then got nothing. On Feb. 1, 2024 I requested the GCMS notes, got them on Feb. 27, 2024 - nothing started. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.
The primary office is Sydney, the secondary one is Scarborough.
Who is in the same boat? What should I do next?
Send a web form asking them to transfer your file to your local office (because this is you right) without specifying Scarborough. Normally someomne will look on your file and will transfer it. It works for me. We have received test invitation after that. Hope it will for you!

Feb 7, 2024
I asked the 2 agents i spoke to different times and they both said its Not started even tho it shows in progress on the tracker. I am getting worried because everyone with my AOR already have theirs completed

The fact that you have to rely on getting lucky with the person who is handling your file or hoping that your file doesn't end up in an office that is known for it's sluggish pace speaks volumes about the process.

numbnumb

Apr 27, 2021
LPP Completed today. SCR Office.

App - Single
Submitted - Oct 30
AOR - Nov 21
BG - Nov 30
Test Completed - Dec 12
LPP - Feb 28 (Updated today)
Oath - Not started yet.

Yaady23

Feb 16, 2024
LPP completed Feb 28, updated March 1 in the tracker

SCR Office tracker

Lilyn-
Submitted: Oct 4, AOR: Nov 07, BG: Nov 16, Citizenship test: Nov 27- LPP Feb 19
ankitjain2801- Submitted: Oct 14, AOR: Nov 07, BG: ***, Citizenship test: *** - LPP Feb 19
Buddhika 110-
Submitted: Oct 08, AOR: Nov 07, BG: ***, Citizenship test: ***-
LPP Feb 20
a_s_w-
Submitted: Oct 12, AOR: Nov 08, BG: Nov 16, Citizenship test: Dec 04 - LPP outstanding
October_16 - Submitted: Oct 16, AOR: Nov 28, Citizenship test: Jan 05, BG and LPP Outstanding
ay1993- Submitted: Oct 15, AOR: Nov 08, BG: Nov 29, Citizenship test: Dec 08 - LPP Feb 22
Gibacho - Submitted: Oct 18, AOR: Nov 12, BG: Nov 22, Citizenship test: Dec 01, LPP: Feb 22
sash10
- Submitted: Oct 20, AOR: Nov 16, BG: Nov 21, Citizenship test: Dec 04 - LPP outstanding
msayyad- Submitted: Oct 23, AOR: Nov 15, BG: Nov 21, Citizenship test: Dec 01 - LPP Feb 28
mangothecat
- Submitted: Oct 23, AOR: Nov 15, BG: Nov 21, Citizenship test: Dec 01 - LPP outstanding
KUMAR_SM - Submitted: Oct 23, AOR: Nov 17, BG: Nov 29, Citizenship test: Dec 28 - LPP outstanding
Yaady23 - Submitted: Oct 31, AOR: Nov 21, BG: Nov 29, Citizenship test: Dec 08, LPP Feb 28

▄ LPP Outstanding
▄ Oath not scheduled
▄ Oath scheduled

Feb 7, 2024
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1826
Application: Single
Filed: October 26, 2023
AOR: Nov 17, 2023

Background complete: Nov 29, 2023
Scheduled for Citizenship Test : Dec 8, 2023
Test Taken : Dec 30, 2023
Test Complete : Jan 2, 2024
LPP: Feb 28, 2024

Oath Ceremony: Not Started

Edit: No email yet regarding the Oath ceremony. Does anyone know how long after LPP does it get sent out?

Last edited:
Reactions: cool_eagle