+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

naijacan

Jul 27, 2021
My oath is scheduled for 19th February and I have not received my oath invite but I have received the instructions on downloading e certificate. I have tried calling them, what other means can I reach them for them to send it?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
My oath is scheduled for 19th February and I have not received my oath invite but I have received the instructions on downloading e certificate. I have tried calling them, what other means can I reach them for them to send it?
What's your processing office? My wife is in a similar situation with mississauga.

RP11

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hi,

Is someone know how long does RCMP takes to send over the FP results to IRCC (Vancouver).

Thanks

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Hi All, thanks for the complete support on this forum, my citizenship journey ended today. But I'll be lingering in this forum for In-laws Visitor/super visa. My updates - Check signature and things to expect in Mississauga in-person ceremony

In-Person Ceremony - Mississauga
1. Park you car behind the building and take a ticket for only 3hrs. My ceremony was at 8:15 AM, reached at 7:50 AM and out by 10:40 AM.
2. If you think extra hours are required, you'll have 15-20 break after document verification to extend your parking and for washrooms
3. Your seat numbers are specified in your notice, bottom right corner
4. Take any provincial or federal ID, including health cards. Foreign passports were not treated as IDs
5. Actual ceremony started after an hour but be on time.
6. whole ceremony was completed within 2hrs 30 Mins, which includes photo session with judge
7. You can take one guest, and no ID was expected from them. If there are more seats available, you can have more than 1 guest. There is a TV which broadcasts the ceremony
8. Last but not least enjoy the ceremony and feel the Canadian flag. I was bit emotional when I was taking the oath.

Happy to help with your queries.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi All, thanks for the complete support on this forum, my citizenship journey ended today. But I'll be lingering in this forum for In-laws Visitor/super visa. My updates - Check signature and things to expect in Mississauga in-person ceremony

In-Person Ceremony - Mississauga
1. Park you car behind the building and take a ticket for only 3hrs. My ceremony was at 8:15 AM, reached at 7:50 AM and out by 10:40 AM.
2. If you think extra hours are required, you'll have 15-20 break after document verification to extend your parking and for washrooms
3. Your seat numbers are specified in your notice, bottom right corner
4. Take any provincial or federal ID, including health cards. Foreign passports were not treated as IDs
5. Actual ceremony started after an hour but be on time.
6. whole ceremony was completed within 2hrs 30 Mins, which includes photo session with judge
7. You can take one guest, and no ID was expected from them. If there are more seats available, you can have more than 1 guest. There is a TV which broadcasts the ceremony
8. Last but not least enjoy the ceremony and feel the Canadian flag. I was bit emotional when I was taking the oath.

Happy to help with your queries.
That is awesome. Major congrats, citizen! I can't wait until I can apply.

Reactions: Suryarao611

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Done with the virtual Oath ceremony today with the Calgary Office.

We are now officially CANADIAN CITIZENS. Good luck, everyone. :)

Can you give an overview of how the Calgary ceremony went and where it's held and everything like the poster above? It would be really useful for me. Congrats!