Application: Single
Application sent: October 14th 2023
Delivered: October 14th 2023
AOR: Nov 9th 2023
BG completed: Nov 21st 2023
Test: Dec 4th 2023 In Progress
Test: Dec 4th 2023 Scheduled for Dec 4 - Jan 2
Test done: Dec 6th 2023 (19/20)
Test completed in tracker: Dec 29th 2023.
LPP competed: Jan 11th 2024
Citizenship ceremony in progress: Jan 15th 2024
Citizenship ceremony scheduled: Jan 25th
Did you got email for ceremony?

smithy2024

Star Member
Jan 2, 2024
Test taken Dec 11th, Test marked completed Dec 22nd. Nothing since then about LPP. Processing office West (Vancouver/Edmonton?) I am located in Edmonton and Online application. Anyone else in a similar boat?
Same here. Test taken December 12th. Passed Jan 6th. Edmonton office - will keep you posted if I hear anything.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hi there,

My husband has the similar timeline to your PR renewal and Citizenship application so just wanted to share his case.

He applied the citizenship via online last October, and at the same time, he applied for his PR card renewal as his PR card is about to expire in the early 2024.

He applied for PR card via paper in the middle of November, received AOR in the middle of December. It took almost a month for him to receive his AOR.

Considering you applied for your PR card renewal in the last month, (and also considering nowadays the process seems being slower down over Christmas /New Years holiday time). I assume that they received your application (as the agent confirmed it) but yet has begun processing your application. Usually, once they start processing the application, it won't take much time to complete it. (It took about a month for my husband to receive his AOR but then it only took about 5 days for him to see on the tracker the completion of his application which says IRCC sent out his new PR card)

I believe your AOR should be on the way, and your PR renewal will be processed soon as well, especially when the agent already confirmed they received your application.

Nothing to worry unless the processing time is extremely being delayed and you have any plan to travel out of Canada soon. Wish you the best!

Hello all,

I am new here and I really appreciate you all for posting your timeline.. really helps a lot in waiting.

I am wondering if anyone could give me idea or have similar experience. I submitted my citizenship app last October 2023 and later submitted a renewal of my PR in December 2023.

I didn't renew my PR before as I am planning to apply for citizenship, however, I need either of them urgently. I was hoping my PR card would arrive before completing my citizenship but I did not hear from them yet. I can link my PR app and I can see it online - but no AOR or any correspondence. I alreay took the citizenship test and it's completed on tracker (the rest is in progress and oath is not started).

Now that my PR app already passed the normal processing time, should I be worried, should I apply again (PR applied online, Citizenship is paper)?

I am hoping they just ignore my PR because they are working on my citizenship. Either way I need them urgently. I called them once and they said they "received" my PR application. I didnt asked for my citizenship though because it's a different topic from what I entered on the phone call.

Anyone? thoughts? I really appreciate it, waiting makes it even easier.

Thanks!

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi there,

My husband has the similar timeline to your PR renewal and Citizenship application so just wanted to share his case.

He applied the citizenship via online last October, and at the same time, he applied for his PR card renewal as his PR card is about to expire in the early 2024.

He applied for PR card via paper in the middle of November, received AOR in the middle of December. It took almost a month for him to receive his AOR.

Considering you applied for your PR card renewal in the last month, (and also considering nowadays the process seems being slower down over Christmas /New Years holiday time). I assume that they received your application (as the agent confirmed it) but yet has begun processing your application. Usually, once they start processing the application, it won't take much time to complete it. (It took about a month for my husband to receive his AOR but then it only took about 5 days for him to see on the tracker the completion of his application which says IRCC sent out his new PR card)

I believe your AOR should be on the way, and your PR renewal will be processed soon as well, especially when the agent already confirmed they received your application.

Nothing to worry unless the processing time is extremely being delayed and you have any plan to travel out of Canada soon. Wish you the best!
I applied for my Pr renewal online on Dec 20th. My citizenship application is pending and I am awaiting LPP completion. I got my PR card 3 days back. All in within 24 days from PR card app.

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Physical Presence Days:1121
Application returned: 2023-11-20
Application re-submitted: 2023-11-20

Reason:
Due to my kid’s Birth Certificate document was blank or NOT clear.
Earlier I have submitted with a scanned copy didn’t had any barcode to verify its originality.

Downloaded the Birth Certificate again which had a Bar Code to prove it is original with clarity.

Received AOR: 2023-12-12

I can see the timeline for the Citizenship test date updated as Jan 17th - Feb 16th in tracker. Still waiting for the official test invite email.

Got the Citizenship test invitation email today (01/15/2024)

Test Invite: Jan 9, 2024
Test Date: Jan 17 to Feb 16, 2024
Citizenship Test Taken: Jan 17, 2024
Test Completed Date:
Background Check Complete Date:
Language Skills Completed Date:
Physical Presence Completed Date:
Prohibitions Completed Date:
Citizenship Ceremony invitation:
Ceremony Date:

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2023
Hello everyone! Final update:

Type: Online Application
Application: Single
Application Sent: October 25, 2023
Delivered: October 25, 2023
AOR: Nov 17, 2023
BG Completed: Nov 27, 2023
Test In Progress: Dec 6, 2023 (Test window: December 11, 2023 - January 9, 2024)
Test Taken: Dec 11, 2023
Test Completed: January 2, 2024 (updated in tracker on Jan 4th)
LPP Completed: January 12, 2024 (updated in tracker on Jan 16th)
E-certificate Email Received: January 16, 2024
Citizenship Oath In Progress: January 15, 2024 (updated in tracker Jan 17th)
Citizenship Oath Email Received: January 17, 2024
Citizenship Oath Scheduled: January 25, 2024
Processing Office: Sydney

A huge thanks to everyone for being a part of this community and sharing their timelines; it was a great help during the process. Wishing everyone all the best!

Pecks

Dec 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Congratz!

How everyone else with "LPP completed" are doing, any updates? My LPP was completed on January 04, but I remember there are also people here that had LPP completed on December but havent received OATH invite
No update yet. My LPP was completed on December 20. I’m not sure why Mississauga office is taking this long to send the invites.

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
Hi,

Below is my timeline

Type: Online Application
Application: Family(with kid)
Application Sent: October 28, 2023
Delivered: October 28, 2023
AOR: Nov 03, 2023
BG Completed: Nov 16, 2023
Test In Progress: Nov 22, 2023
Test Taken: Dec 12, 2023
LPP Completed: January 2, 2024
Citizenship ceremony: Not Started
Processing Office: Sydney

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. I really appreciate it.

Yes, i'll be patiently waiting!

All the best for everyone of us here.

Thank you!

Hi there,

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
Buddy, this is the October page. please post this in November. you will get more responses than here

Physical Presence Days:1121
Application returned: 2023-11-20
Application re-submitted: 2023-11-20

Reason:
Due to my kid’s Birth Certificate document was blank or NOT clear.
Earlier I have submitted with a scanned copy didn’t had any barcode to verify its originality.

Downloaded the Birth Certificate again which had a Bar Code to prove it is original with clarity.

Received AOR: 2023-12-12

I can see the timeline for the Citizenship test date updated as Jan 17th - Feb 16th in tracker. Still waiting for the official test invite email.

Got the Citizenship test invitation email today (01/15/2024)

Test Invite: Jan 9, 2024
Test Date: Jan 17 to Feb 16, 2024
Citizenship Test Taken: Jan 17, 2024
Test Completed Date:
Background Check Complete Date:
Language Skills Completed Date:
Physical Presence Completed Date:
Prohibitions Completed Date:
Citizenship Ceremony invitation:
Ceremony Date:

Reactions: santreddy22