+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

santreddy22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Calgary
Category........
Other
I just gave a call to IRCC to check on my exam. He just said that it was cleared yesterday by the processing agent and the rest of them are in progress. It will take at least two days to get updated on the tracker... So he said it would get updated by Saturday or Monday..

Such a relief..
Updated on our tracker with the exam completed on Jan 4th..

Reactions: smithy2024

smithy2024

Star Member
Jan 2, 2024
Citizenship test got updated to complete 6th Jan today.

The tracker said three new updates but only test got updated. That's how update shows? Can someone please share experience?
Mine said this too! it said 4 new updates but it was just the test completion.

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
Yes same thing as me, it’s not showing that I did the test, (waiting on you ) they basically said he can’t give me an answer cause it’s not showing him anything the only thing is showing him is that I still have to do the test so that’s why he said do it today , but I am not going to do it , when I finished my test on December 5 I have a prove that I have it done and passed , I will wait until processing office will review what is going on so I can proceed with whatever , so annoying
What number did you call please? I think I’ll try calling as I still have no updates

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
Citizenship test got updated to complete 6th Jan today.

The tracker said three new updates but only test got updated. That's how update shows? Can someone please share experience?
What is your office? I am from West and still waiting…

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
When did you write the exam?

IRCC number

Thank you! It just got updated to "test complete" actually - what a relief!

I still have pending LPP and length of stay in Canada....anyone know what the timeline is for this? I have an international trip in March so I'm hoping that this is all done before I leave

ekoba

Jan 21, 2022
Application: Family (2 adults)
Application filed: Oct 5, 2023
AOR: Nov 7, 2023
BG Completed on portal: Nov 9, 2023
Test Invite: Nov 15, 2023
Test Taken: Dec 7, 2023
Test Completed on portal: Dec 8, 2023

Language skills, Physical presence, and Prohibitions are still "In Progress".
Is this normal?

Mar 28, 2019
I am seeing persons with update of their test and I'm still stuck without an update. Test taken Dec 16. Timeline to take test is Dec 11 -January 9. I've sent two web forms to ask about it...no response yet; my processing office is Sydney, NS. On top of that my bag was stolen recently so I had to report majority of my ID's(drivers, existing passport) stolen and not seeing any movement on this is very disheartening. Is it the delay from that processing office or should I try getting in contact with an Agent? I saw someone had to retake the test from a previous comment.