UPDATE
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1119
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: Oct 29
Delivered: Oct 29
AOR: Nov 23

Dec 6 requested fingerprints
Dec 6 fingerprints submitted, was told the results will be sent to CIC in Vancouver in 2-6 weeks
Dec 8 rcvd invite to complete the Citizenship test (have time from Dec 11 -Jan 9)
Dec 15 - test taken
Dec 19 - app tracker updated with “Test completed”
Dec 28 - fingerprints result received
Dec 30 - background verification completed
How do we know that the fingerprint results were received? I did mine on 4th of December and didn't get any update

THank you

casualgamer15

Jan 3, 2024
Location - Mississauga
Application: Single
Physical Presence Day - 1826
Application filed: Sep 28 2023
Application filed as per tracker - Nov 6 2023
AOR: November 6, 2023
Background completed: Nov 23, 2023
Scheduled for citizenship test: Nov 17. Test dates between Nov 17 and Dec 7.
Test Taken: Dec 4, 2023
Test updated to completed: Dec 6, 2023

Language Skills - In Progress
Physical Presence - In Progress
Prohibitions - In Progress
Citizenship Ceremony - Not started

I am not sure what my processing office is. The AOR states processing office as "Sydney", however there was no mention of office on the Citizenship test email. The email received from "IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

Last edited:

ohmaple

Dec 23, 2023
Is there anybody who got any update from Sydney office during a couple of days? Are offices still closed cuz of long holiday season?

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Hi guys,
I've received an email requesting the submission of a police certificate from the country where I have stayed for more than 183 days in the last four years. I'm curious about the process for providing additional requested documents. The email doesn't specify electronic upload; instead, it suggests sending them via mail. Can we use the webform to submit these documents?

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys,
I've received an email requesting the submission of a police certificate from the country where I have stayed for more than 183 days in the last four years. I'm curious about the process for providing additional requested documents. The email doesn't specify electronic upload; instead, it suggests sending them via mail. Can we use the webform to submit these documents?
I had a similar request for my PR application. Perhaps if you contact the police office or whatever government body in that country issues Criminal record certificates and request it. When you receive it you translate it and send them the scanned documents.

Sash10

May 23, 2019
Location - Mississauga
Application: Single
Physical Presence Day - 1826
Application filed: Sep 28 2023
Application filed as per tracker - Nov 6 2023
AOR: November 6, 2023
Background completed: Nov 23, 2023
Scheduled for citizenship test: Nov 17. Test dates between Nov 17 and Dec 7.
Test Taken: Dec 4, 2023
Test updated to completed: Dec 6, 2023

Language Skills - In Progress
Physical Presence - In Progress
Prohibitions - In Progress
Citizenship Ceremony - Not started

I am not sure what my processing office is. The AOR states processing office as "Sydney", however there was no mention of office on the Citizenship test email. The email received from "IRCC.DNSCRCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteSCRRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"
Processing office is Scarborough