+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

blabs33

Feb 11, 2019
Same as me , I called ircc today and they said to basically wait or do the exam again , the mistake here was that they send 2 exam applications per error and I did my exam on the one that was an error and was deleted, I said to them I have the prove I did my exam and I don’t want to do it again as was an error from them .. anyways I am waiting for the Vancouver processing office to review my case
I’m in the same situation as you….so it still doesn’t show that you did the test?

in my case, I only received one invite via email but had 2 invitations on the tracker.

so they justsaid to do it again? No mention of when would it get updated?

I’m also Vancouver office btw…

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I’m in the same situation as you….so it still doesn’t show that you did the test?

in my case, I only received one invite via email but had 2 invitations on the tracker.

so they justsaid to do it again? No mention of when would it get updated?

I’m also Vancouver office btw…
Yes same thing as me, it’s not showing that I did the test, (waiting on you ) they basically said he can’t give me an answer cause it’s not showing him anything the only thing is showing him is that I still have to do the test so that’s why he said do it today , but I am not going to do it , when I finished my test on December 5 I have a prove that I have it done and passed , I will wait until processing office will review what is going on so I can proceed with whatever , so annoying

Reactions: blabs33

hellonohere

Jan 2, 2024
oh gosh i got nervous reading these posts. i passed the first time and too the test a second time and passed it again. i had until jan 9 to complete it

hellonohere

Jan 2, 2024
Is your test marked complete in the tracker? What's your office?
no it hasn't. i called ircc after i got 20/20 on the first attempt of the test and they said that they couldnt find my test in the system but it may come later, but after reading the posts here, i got nervous that it was deleted and did it a second time and passed again. office is Edmonton but I live in Vancouver

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
no it hasn't. i called ircc after i got 20/20 on the first attempt of the test and they said that they couldnt find my test in the system but it may come later, but after reading the posts here, i got nervous that it was deleted and did it a second time and passed again. office is Edmonton but I live in Vancouver
Oh I see
When did you take the test?
I took test on 18th Dec. It is not updated yet in the tracker
I have been advised by members to wait.
I don't know really what to do? Should I attempt the test again?
My test window is expiring soon

hellonohere

Jan 2, 2024
Oh I see
When did you take the test?
I took test on 18th Dec. It is not updated yet in the tracker
I have been advised by members to wait.
I don't know really what to do? Should I attempt the test again?
My test window is expiring soon
Hmmm, I did it Dec 19. I kind of regret doing it the second time today cause it seemed so silly but I was nervous because when I called IRCC they said it was not in the system and the agent seemed a bit concerned so I did it just to be safe. I'm not sure what to do but I know that IRCC does email for an explanation if they dont see any test attempt int he 30 day period so in hindsight, I should've just waited.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hmmm, I did it Dec 19. I kind of regret doing it the second time today cause it seemed so silly but I was nervous because when I called IRCC they said it was not in the system and the agent seemed a bit concerned so I did it just to be safe. I'm not sure what to do but I know that IRCC does email for an explanation if they dont see any test attempt int he 30 day period so in hindsight, I should've just waited.
I am sure you have done it twice I guess you are safe
My situation is that I forgot to email test result after submission. Now I don't have any proof either that I took the test.
That's why I keep getting worried I should do it again or not
What's your status in that tracker
Mine says waiting on you

hellonohere

Jan 2, 2024
I am sure you have done it twice I guess you are safe
My situation is that I forgot to email test result after submission. Now I don't have any proof either that I took the test.
That's why I keep getting worried I should do it again or not
What's your status in that tracker
Mine says waiting on you
Mine says waiting on you as well! Hmmm, well, that's true, I'd hope they have both my test results and that the second was ultimately not needed haha. I personally still feel silly about doing it but hey, I think if you're worried as much as I was, no harm in doing it again! The test is pretty easy anyways

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Mine says waiting on you as well! Hmmm, well, that's true, I'd hope they have both my test results and that the second was ultimately not needed haha. I personally still feel silly about doing it but hey, I think if you're worried as much as I was, no harm in doing it again! The test is pretty easy anyways
Thanks for sharing
I have two weeks left in test dates expiry.
I will wait a little bit more before attempting it again
I am hopeful it will get updated soon.

tani.singh

Nov 20, 2020
Hi
I have a question I filed my application on 19th October and got my AOR on 20th November and fingerprints on 30th November and since then no update.
I am in a dilemma what should I do next?

hashish89

Feb 14, 2022
My test and physical presence and prohibitions are completed already.

The Visa officer requested a degree certificate via email. Uploaded on the same day. Its been two weeks no update. Any idea how long it takes?

Thank you

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1127
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 02, 2023
Delivered: Oct 02, 2023
AOR: Nov 03, 2023
BG: Nov 14, 2023
Test in progress: Nov 14, 2023
Test completed by me: Nov 24, 2023
Test marked completed: Nov 27, 2023
LPP: December 15, 2023 (update came today Dec 19, 2023).
Citizenship ceremony scheduled: January 02 (Scheduled for Jan 10th)
Oath taken: Jan 10th(not yet)
E-Certificate: not yet

Wife's app:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1151
Application: Single
Application sent: Oct 15, 2023
Delivered: Oct 15, 2023
AOR: Nov 09, 2023
BG: In progress
Test in progress: Dec 1, 2023
Test marked completed: Dec 11, 2023
LPP: in progress
Citizenship ceremony: not started.

Office is Montreal for both - Applications were submitted separately with a week difference.
Hi, So they will send Ceremony invite to one member of the family even we submit a group application as like your scenario? Anybody experienced the similar situation, pls suggest.