NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Gave the test today Dec15 got 18/20.
I got an email saying to share the scanned copy of photo id as they cant see that clear…howlong do you guys think it will refelect my tracker to completed status.

ajamal87

Nov 1, 2023
I did my test on Dec 8, no updates too. Email is also from Edmonton… I plan to email them on Tuesday if I still don’t get an update by tomorrow.
the same boat. I passed the test on the 10 December and didn't get anything through my account. Vancouver office

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Any Help

just got an email to share scanned copy of my photo id as it is not so clear while i gave my exam on friday. How long do you guys think it will take to process.

zackzzz

May 10, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Single applicant

Type: Online application
Processing Office: Niagara Falls
Physical Presence Days: 1099
Application: Single
Application sent: October 29th 2023
Delivered: October 29th 2023
AOR: Nov 20, 2023
Ghost update: Nov 24, 2023
BG completed: Nov 27, 2023
Test: Dec 13, 2023 In Progress
Test: Dec 15, 2023 Scheduled for Dec 16 - Jan 15
I got the tracker updated on Dec 15 for test scheduled Dec 16. Still no email received on Dec 18 and I just called IRCC. The agent said they saw from their end the test is scheduled for Dec 22 but my tracker is still showing Dec 16.
I can just assume they deferred the test date maybe today after realizing that they were not able to send out the test invite last Friday. Hopefully the tracker will be updated tomorrow.

Reactions: cool_eagle

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Any Help

just got an email to share scanned copy of my photo id as it is not so clear while i gave my exam on friday. How long do you guys think it will take to process.
Usually from 2-5 days, tracker is updated. your case is different, as they asked for your photoID as well. So give it max 7 days, if it is not updated, then do contact them.

sweet2818

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
thank you. I hope email will come on Monday.
AOR - Nov. 16
BG - Nov 29
Update on Test - Dec 16 ( Scheduled for test between Dec 16 - Jan. 15 2024) - No test Invite email

So i just called and agent told that my test is (now) scheduled between Dec. 21 - Jan. 20-2024 and he will send me an email and i must wait till Dec. 21st and can complete the test Dec 22 onward.

Processing Office: Niagara Falls

Shortly after the call i got an email with just a general information about citizenship test

Last edited:
Reactions: cool_eagle

santreddy22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Calgary
Category........
Other
I heard back from them today. They said just do the exam on the designated days.

Hello/Bonjour,

Thank you for your message.

Apologies for the error in sending two invitations, please complete your exam between Dec 4th 2023 – Jan 2nd 2024

You will be contacted if we require anything further

Thank you/Merci,

Citizenship Team

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
May I know on what date you sent the enquiry email?

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello Guys,
My wife's tracker is not updated since 1 Nov 2023, she gave Citizenship test on 22 Nov ,are we supposed to email IRCC office?
She got 19/20 and we do have PDF saved as test completed proof. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks.

Timeline as follows:
PERSON 2
IRCC office : Niagara
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: single
Application sent: 3 Oct ,2023
AOR: 18 Oct 2023
Background Verification Completed : Oct 25, 2023
Citizenship Test Requested : Nov 1, 2023
Citizenship Test Given : Nov 22, 2023
Citizenship Test Status Updated to Completed :in progress (Not Updated since 1 Nov 2023)
Language Skills : in progress
Physical Presence : in progress
Prohibitions : in progress
Citizenship Ceremony : Not Started

amak07

Nov 27, 2023
Hello Guys,
My wife's tracker is not updated since 1 Nov 2023, she gave Citizenship test on 22 Nov ,are we supposed to email IRCC office?
She got 19/20 and we do have PDF saved as test completed proof. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks.

Timeline as follows:
PERSON 2
IRCC office : Niagara
Physical Presence Days: 1200
Application: single
Application sent: 3 Oct ,2023
AOR: 18 Oct 2023
Background Verification Completed : Oct 25, 2023
Citizenship Test Requested : Nov 1, 2023
Citizenship Test Given : Nov 22, 2023
Citizenship Test Status Updated to Completed :in progress (Not Updated since 1 Nov 2023)
Language Skills : in progress
Physical Presence : in progress
Prohibitions : in progress
Citizenship Ceremony : Not Started
Reply on the email asking for update on the same email she got her test invite from.

Udddy

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Reply on the email asking for update on the same email she got her test invite from.
There is no need doing that. Before we took the test, we were already informed in the invite that they will review the test over the next few months. So everyone should be patient. It can take months, we already were told. If Ircc needs something from you, they will contact you.
There is no point emailing IRCC back and forth when we were already told of the timeline. Stop comparing your processing to another person’s own. We don’t have the same officers.

amak07

Nov 27, 2023
There is no need doing that. Before we took the test, we were already informed in the invite that they will review the test over the next few months. So everyone should be patient. It can take months, we already were told. If Ircc needs something from you, they will contact you.
There is no point emailing IRCC back and forth when we were already told of the timeline. Stop comparing your processing to another person’s own. We don’t have the same officers.
Majority of recent applications have been getting processed at a much quicker pace. When I called IRCC they literally said to call them at the end of the exam period if exam hasn't been updated.

There is nothing wrong with shooting an email and if the agent feel like it they might reply.